So I'm done with my first week of school. Haha! Doesn't feel that great though 'cause I know I have a million more things to do in the other weeks, all the way until 21st April which is my last paper for finals. Haha! Yes, it's quite horrible but I'm really starting to countdown towards it. This week is honestly just a fun chill restart week. And I kinda don't want it to end 'cause week 2 onwards, things will just get crazier and crazier. =\
BUT YES!! I know I have to really manage my time better. Stop sleeping and slacking so much. Control myself like crazy sia. I must really buck up like mad. Cannot leave stuffs to last minute because university doesn't work that way anymore. Cramming last minute doesn't help at all. Need to really wake up my ideas and study hard.
Besides that, I really need to do more stuffs for uni too. Lol! Yes, studies aside, uni life all is important too. I guess yea, I should be more proactive in signing up for stuffs and not be motivated to do so because I have friends to accompany me. Lol! Need to make friends and stuffs!! And also I realise no matter where you go, somehow there will be someone you know one. Lol! Or rather, I think I'm really lucky somehow. Haha!
Ah well, even if I can't do much this semester, I can concentrate on my studies like crazy. And yep, year 2!! Yea me not planning in December wasn't that wise. But I guess when you don't plan when you are free, you have more urgency to do so now and you'll actually get something up. Sure, they aren't long term plans and are rather spontaneous but I guess probably I work that way. Lol! I thought that I'm those that prefer planning in advance and stuffs but maybe I'm not. LOL! Or rather, I try to be one of those who plan in advance but I am actually those who do last minute and spontaneous things. I think spontaneous has been working alright for me so far so it's all good. Haha!
And yep, family and friends are really important. With them around, it's easy. Going home to family, seeing my mum and my dad and my sister. Talking to them, even if it's just for a few short minutes, makes everything better somehow. Complaining about stuffs and all to them. Where they will listen and give their opinion. Even if they pretend to listen sometimes. HAHA! Yea lar, sometimes quite annoying that it's so obvious that they aren't really listening but you just go on speaking anyway and they continue to listen anyway. Haha! Yes, I really hope I can travel with them during summer break. Kinda miss travelling with family sometimes. Lol! Though we somehow will have certain unpleasant stuffs but which family doesn't have travelling bad moods when they travel together?
Friends, they are really just important to make you laugh and go crazy and complain with when things starts to get tough. People to just accompany you and walk with you through this phase. Haha! Even if you aren't exactly in the same phase, sometimes it's just really nice to know that they will always be around in some ways and somehow. That yea, they are for life and all. And you are so bloody thankful to have them in your life. Some friends, you really don't need to see them often but they just matter so much and you know that they are honestly people who will follow you for life. Lol! Yes, meet up will be less frequent but we'll deal with it and I think we'll deal with it well. Because really, when you find people who are just the greatest friends ever, you know it, they know it and it will all be alright. You don't need to be scared or afraid that things will change. I mean things will change sure, but solid friendships are really just there. HAHA! I don't really know how to say this properly but I guess I'm just so grateful to have people who are just awesome. People who I can honestly speak without thinking and just blabber on and forever more. HAHA! Poor you to have to endure all my weird blabbering and stuffs but I am important to your lives too so too bad ah. Heh.
Hence, I can't wait for summer break so that I can meet these friends again. =D Ok lar, honestly, if you make the effort and stuffs, it's possible to meet up even during school term. But I guess the thing about during school term is that the priority for those 3 to 4 months have to be slightly different I guess. Yes yes, I think last semester I really kinda spend too much time going out and stuffs. Though I don't think I went out a lot. LOL! Oh well. But yes, must really buck up this time. As much as I really miss my friends, I know that they won't runaway. They got no where to run to anyway. Haha!
Yes! I can do this! First week only! Haha! Ok I'm not feeling the stress all yet. But yep, I'm more prepared now I guess? After going through one semester. And actually, I'm quite looking forward to what lies ahead of me. Like the next few many semesters. I know, it's a bit thinking too far in advance but yea sometimes we really need to think far. But yes, I'm quite excited to see what lies ahead of me. Internship, exchange programme and all that. University life is honestly kinda exciting sometimes if you make it interesting. Haha! And yes, we have the power to make it more interesting too. Just depending on whether you yourself want to make it interesting. It's very much independent and the onus is on yourself to make the difference so yep, I guess we have to seek for opportunities sometimes and grab hold of the opportunities given to you as well.
I'm feeling all postive about this. HAHA! No idea why but I guess it's a good start! And yep, learn to talk more too. LOL! As in in class and stuffs. Probably talk too much with my friends but that's besides the point. Okok time to sleep. Sleep is very important now too so yes should sleep early and wake up early. It's better that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment