Friday, 13 December 2013

and we dance all night to the best song ever


HAHA! This photo is everywhere. But it's really my favourite photo of the day. And ok, one of my favourite photo ever 'cause we look really happy naturally. =D And it's rare to get strangers to take nice natural group shot. Haha!

And yes I swear we are all directioners. Annoying teenagers who sing to One Direction's songs. HAHA! But their songs are really catchy and nice to sing to. It's true. =D

Anyway, yea USS with them was super chill. HAHA! But ok had fun and laughed like crazy too. As always lar. They are very strange people. =D Embarrassing? Yes. HAHA! But ok we embarrassments together.

Just a random thought, but I really can't wait for the day when we are all attached and somehow our boyfriends can all get along or we just force them to come out with us and they can be our photographers. HAHA! Then we don't need to always find people to take photos for us. =D Haha! Yes my sly moves. But honestly, it will be damn cool if somehow everyone can get along or we forced them all to get along. LOL! Ok fine maybe it will be awkward but I think it will be ok since we are all quite old already. Maturity. Haha! Wait until we all get attach first ah.

I realise I really need to update my blog more often. Lol! It's quite empty. But ah blogging takes up time sometimes and sometimes you'll rather do a lot of other things instead. But heh, I still owe my Korea post. I think I can still rememeber most of it though. How fun sia. HAHA! I WANT TO GO OVERSEAS. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment