Faeqa had been telling me to watch this show since forever but I didn't. Heh. And then one day I started watching but then I was quite bored by the first 2 episodes. Ok the first episode wasn't much. Like I was telling Faeqa how I kept frowning. LOL! So then I stop watching for a long while until Faeqa transferred the whole show to my hard disk. Easier to watch show when it's easily accessible. For someone as lazy as me lar.
So yes, this is really a good drama. Haha! It really shows school life and how it is. And just how everyone is so different and unique and that I don't know. The show is just damn touching. Haha! The friendship between the 2 male lead is really rock solid. I cannot even. Lol!
"You dumb bastard. You should have just been there from the start. No matter what! You should have just stayed there. All I had besides soccer was you—and when soccer was gone and I wanted to die, you should have just been there, bastard. So what I’m saying is, didn’t you miss me, bastard?”
- Heung-Soo
This scene was really the most woah part. The whole show I really teared like mad constantly.
[HAHA! I typed this in July but didn't finish typing so I didn't post it. But ok come, let's continue.]
Anyway, so yes, this show is really good. Just go watch. HAHA! It's really a show about friendship and how some teachers are really just so crazy dedicated and awesome. So yes, just go watch. Haha!

No comments:
Post a Comment