Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Crazy long since I updated here. With proper stuffs. Haha! I realised yea, this year really passed by in a flash. Somehow, the first 7 months of enjoying and working past by so quickly. Then another 4 months of sch term also went by and here we are, December of 2013.

This year, to be true, there are many events. Probably starting university is something significant but sometimes you forget about it. LOL! But yes made new friends, some are great, some are strange. HAHA! But yea, I really hope that I do get to keep in contact with the ones I like. Haha! I think it's really quite hard to really make lasting friendships in university but I still hope it's not completely impossible. Making the effort I guess! Same goes to all friendships anyway. It's always about making the effort to meet up and to ask about each others life. Thankful to have people like that in my life.

And I don't know why but I decided to look at my calender from January to July. And I really read the events happening each day. The many "Dinner with (someone and someone)" and the "Meet up with (someone and someone)" Some meet ups and dinner, I really have no recollection of them. LOL! But one thing is consistent is the names of those people I had dinner with and meet up. HAHA! All them same people. So glad for them in my life. And that somehow they are still in it. I think from August to November it's different though. But I haven't really look at my calender for those months. HAHA!

Anyway, yea, once school started, some people I really met lesser. Which yea, it's quite sad. But I guess that's why there's Winter Break and Summer Break for us to see these people. HAHA! And to meet up with those people who don't frequent the list of pple who I meet up with often. But yes then again, we only have one month to spam meeting up with pple. And besides meeting people, there are other stuffs to do too such as watching shows, reading books and planning the next 4 years in uni. Yep. That much to do. And ok, there really is quite a lot of stuffs I wanted to do this break. But sigh. There is this inertia. Except for watching shows 'cause that's always easy. Haha!

SHERLOCK! It's super awesome. Everyone should go watch. I'm kinda lagged behind in starting to watch the show but yes, it's really awesome. Can't wait for the next season to come out. The ending for season 2 is really annoying but very good too. Too smart too smart.

And ok I realise yea, I really want to make it a point to take at least a photo whenever I meet up. LOL! Even if it's some nonsense photo of not the face. Yea I'm really a visual pictorial person. Hence, once wanted to be a photographer. Haha! Okok I still like to take photos. Just not as much and there honestly isn't much scenarios for me to take photos of. Sigh. Not much fun activities. Ok I got lazy to lug my camera around too. I rely on my Holga a little bit now. HAHA! Yes, back to the Holga. Probably because I accidentally bought 3 rolls of films. (Yes, I really didn't know what I was thinking about.) AND I REALLY SHOULD HAVE SPAMMED MORE WHEN I WAS IN KOREA. Sigh. Holga works the best when overseas. With nice and pretty sceneries. OK I'm biased but whatever. And ok, technically, Singapore does have some nice sceneries here and there. Just that it doesn't look like I"m going them anytime soon. And even if I'm there, it ain't with the right people. =( My annoying lazy, camera-shy friends. Act camera-shy only btw. Tsk.

All them random thoughts coming to me late at night. I just think that 2013 really really passed by in a flash. And I know that years are going to pass my quicker and quicker until awhile later. And yes, soon, I'm going to be 20 freaking years old. And OHYA! That day, this guy at the ticket place asked for my IC for an NC16 movie. So apparently I look younger than 16 to him. I can't even. I don't even know how to react. To be happy or what. LOL! That somehow I look young. But it's too damn joke. And I was with Weiying and Faeqa mind you. Ok lar, not saying that they don't look their age but me leh. I look my age. Like 98% of the time. Damn weird. But oh well. For me to feel a momentary happiness even though I'm going to turn 20 really soon. 20 is too freaking weird. But yes I'll embrace it. Nah it's all bullshit. I think I'll start to freak out when I'm really nearing it. Hopefully, I get too preoccupied with studies or whatever shit that I forgot about it. Somehow ah. And and sigh. I really hope that I'll get to spend my birthday with some people I like at least. And not like new uni friends whom I'm not very closed with and may still celebrate my birthday because it's birthday and you are obliged to celebrate it when you know it's that day and it will be weird and uncomfortable 'cause I don't want to spend my birthday with them. Yes, me and my reasoning. Just need to see at least one group of the people I do really like and don't mind them celebrating my birthday even if it's just for a simple meal at McDonald's. Like for real sia. I don't know when I become so particular about seeing people I like on my birthday. LOL! Probably got pampered by those friends who almost always meet up with me every birthday. HAHA! But yea, sigh, hope uni won't be a bitch and make everyone busy on that day and leave me to spend my birthday with acquaintances that I don't really give a damn if they don't wish me happy birthday.

Then agian, ok lar, sometimes it doesn't really matter. As long as you get nice wishes from your friends, you are happy. HAHA! Oh well whatever lar. Just hope 20 will come easy on me and not make me freak out.

Okok, time to really go sleep already. And yes, start thinking what to do with well, life. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment