This random thought came up to me when I was hanging clothes this morning. What if one day I decided to ignore everyone? Like cut off myself from all my friends. Family I can't do that since I do live with them. Haha! But yea, what if I just suddenly stop replying on Whatsapp, or even better, change my number completely, delete all forms of social media account and just disappear? But ok, I didn't think much of it after that 'cause I know I can't do that.
That's why it kinda amazes me how some people really can? Lol! Like completely cut off. So strange. But yea, I just know that I cannot. Friends are important to me. Yes, make new friends and all but nope, I like them old friends so I won't let them go. Haha! And they have been nothing but awesome so far so why let them go? And yea, true friends are hard to come by and I'm really freaking hell thankful I found them in early years of my life. Haha! Just that, I kinda miss a whole bunch of them. Ages since I talked to some of them and yes, it makes me very sad. But yep yep! I know I can meet them soon!! Or at least I hope I can. I hope they are free. Tsk. No idea why they are so busy sometimes.
It will be quite a different experience though. To cut off from your friends completely. It's like starting a whole new life all over again. Making friends from scratch. And really just yea, it's so weird. No friends at all kinda feeling. I think that's kinda how some people felt when they go overseas to study? I mean yea, they have friends and family back her in Singapore but they don't have anybody there. It's really like from scratch kinda thing? Just that yea lar, the thing about this is that you know that you have people back in Singapore waiting for you to come back and looking forward for you to come back.
Maybe that's why I feel like going on exchange. HAHA! As in not to get away from everyone but yea, really just be in a situation where you are all alone and you have to make friends from scratch. Unless you are crazy lucky to have someone you know who is having exchange in the same university as well. Haha! But yes, I really want to go for exchange. I think it's really a worthy experience. Save money!!!
But yes, I also realised that I want to go overseas with a lot a lot of people. I keep telling people from all different groups "Let's go overseas together!" But yes, there are quite a few different groups of people so that's a lof of different overseas trip as well. But ok, some I die die most go. Hopefully, they want also. HAHA! Ok we'll see how! All them grand plans. And yes, we are growing up too. Damn. Really hate this because it really means slowly, we'll have lesser and lesser time together. And and when you get married and have children, that's it. Ok, my husband has to be one who likes travelling if not I'll die sia. Ok in the first place, I won't even marry him? Haha! As in yea, really ideals too different already. For me, travelling is really important so it's like a criteria also ah.
But ok, that's all for the future. Still a long way to come. First, get my grades up and study harder and do more things as well. Portfolio. Freaking hell portfolio. Always still the most important thing in life. Need to start planning stuffs. Have been procastinating since the start of Dec Hols. Still left with so many things to do and I'm only left with 2 more weeks. Crap sia. I didn't realise it's really two more weeks before school starts. NOOOOOOO.
No comments:
Post a Comment