Thursday, 27 November 2008

400th {Post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAITENG!!

ALL THE BEST IN BPGH!!! =)



lagging on post. Later I will post some random Japan Trip photos! Haha! I remember I still haven't post it yet. Lol. Going out soon!

Ohya, I remembered my holidays homework. I haven't start on anything yet. Oh heck it. Next week then I start ba. Lol. I bet a lot of people haven't start yet too. I mean like who actually have the mood to do holiday homework when it's holiday? Lol.

I want go out! Yet I feel like staying at home too. Haha! Being super indecisive. OHYA!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sister brought Friends : Top 5 best episodes from Season 7!! We watched it for don't know how many times and we are so not tired of it! It's freaking nice and funny! I want to buy more of Friends!! It's only $5! So it's like one episode for $1! Quite cheap right? Haha!

If I pass buy the shop, I will buy!! =D And I want go Orchard with 6H. Lol! Super random but yea! It will be fun lar! Haha! It's going to be end of November. One more month to end of 2008 and end of Secondary 2 life. December will be nice though! =)

I want to cycling, bowling, watching Friends and One Tree Hill, going Chalet, and I want go overseas again. My sister is going Yunnan! Damn cool right? I freaking envy my sister. She's going there to do volunteer stuffs too! It's really nice! She gets to go to a freaking beautiful place and go do something worth doing!

My parents also!! They are going Kenya next year! It's just ah!! I so want go there lar!! It's really a beautiful place! And they are going there to do something good too! I am so freaking jealous. I really want to go a lot of places! The world is a nice place.

I shall list out the countries I'm currently dying to go to! =D
Greece, Germany, Australia, Kenya, Switzerland, Korea and USA.

I still want to go a lot a lot of countries. Ok, I want to go all the countries in the world at least once. And I so don't mind going back to some of the countries! Haha! But those are the places I'm currently hoping to go to now! Haha! I love Europe places! It's all so nice! Haha! But I won't live there ba, it's too expensive to live there. Lol.

I should stop thinking about all the places I want to go 'cause it's making me link until far and wide topics. Like for example, I'm now thinking of wanting a new camera. I told my mum about it and she at first said there is a chance I might get it 'cause my sister and my dad going China the same week so they both need a camera each. Since our house only got two cameras and one of them is freaking lousy, my dad might buy one more. BUT, I think my mum told my aunt that TOO, so my aunt lend her camera to my sister. Irritating right? I really want a new camera. Ah.. I don't care, next year birthday my dad and mum ought to buy me one.

My god. I think I'm really bored or something. Never mind. I shall do the quiz that Puiling told me to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment