[ You wanna show the world, but no one knows your name yet
Wonder when and where and how you're gonna make it
You know you can if you get the chance
In your face and the door keeps slamming
Now you're feeling more and more frustrated
And you're getting all kind of impatient waiting
We live and we learn to take one step at a time]
One Step At A Time - Jordin Sparks
Yesterday went to watch HSM 3! Lol. It was ok ba. But I don't like it a lot. Lol. The story is funny. Dunno lar. But yea, not my type =D And they sing a lot and super randomly. But heck ba! Since I watched it already! =D
Today going discuss SVA. We super last minute. Hopefully today will discuss something ba. Haha! Somehow I think we will crap all the way, but shd be ok 'cause got haisong there =D
Ohya! Sunday I went to this wedding which is at this restaurant at Harbour Front, some revolving restaurant. Haha! Can see nice scenery! And it revolves like literally. Lol! I remember being there when I was very young with my mum side family. Haha! Found that place amusing! It's really quite cool!
The groom is my long distance relative so I've actually don't know who he is. Lol! I was telling my sister that the next wedding that I'll go to is either her wedding or my friend's wedding or my same age cousin's wedding. Haha! But I think most likely my friend's wedding 'cause my sister does not intend to get married soon. Lol. Nvm ba! I'm looking forward to a wedding where I know both the bride and groom!! HAHA!!
Anyway, at first wanted to go Mount Faber after the wedding but very late already so never go. I think Mount Faber is a freaking nice place lar! Suddenly feel like going there at night. Haha! OH!! Maybe by chance, 6H might go there. Lol!
Hmm.. Nothing much to post about le. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment