Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Quiz from Jiesi!

Quiz from Jiesi!

Q1) Do you have secrets?
A: yep of course!

Q2) Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
A: depends ba. most likely not. haha!

Q3) Do you enjoy going to school?
A: erm.. depends too. 'cause the travelling is tiring, the waking up early is tiring, the studying is tiring but hanging out with friends is fun! =D haha!

Q4) What would you do with a billion dollars?
A: 2/3 to charity and 1/3 to myself or family or friends =D haha!

Q5) Will you fall in love with your best friend?
A: haha! my best friends mostly girls. haha! But I don't think so ba! It's your best friend after all.

Q6) Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
A: both is bless! haha! love is everything =P

Q7) List out your 15 favourite songs:
A: hoho, this is hard. I got a lot of songs I really love leh. I separate it into two groups ba =D

BANDS:
Broken - Lifehouse
Dark Blue - Jack's Mannequin
Dare You To Move - Switchfoot
Our Lives - The Calling
Five Minutes To Midnight - Boys Like Girls
Kidnap My Heart - The Click Five
I'm Just A Kid - Simple Plan
The Young and The Hopeless - Good Charlotte
Move Along - The All American Rejects
Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Gifts and Curses - Yellowcard
Accidentally In Love - Counting Crows
Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Memory - Sugarcult
Singers / BoyBands:
It's Only Life - Kate Voegele

Everywhere - Michelle Branch
A Thousand Miles - Vannesa Carlton

Love So Sweet - Arashi
This Boy - James Morrison
Home - Westlife
Since You've Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
Why Not - Hilary Duff
Someday We'll Know - Mandy Moore
Because You Live - Jesse McCartney
Never Gone - Backstreey Boys
Music Of My Heart - *Nsync
Crash and Burn - Savage Garden
True To Your Heart - 98 Degrees & Stevie Wonder
Ever Ever After - Carrie Underwood

*not in order and there is still many more* =P

Q8) If the person you like is already attached, what would you do?
A: erm.. I'll do nothing 'cause what can you actually do? Lol! accept it and move on =D

Q9) Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
A: yea!! being with 6H and 2I3! And watching Friends and One Tree Hill! =D and going to a very nice place with pple I love =D

Q10) What takes you down the fastest?
A: huh? I don't get it.

Q11) How would you see yourself in 10years time?
A: In 10 years, I will be 24. Lol! Erm.. Hopefully able to travel the world and take photos of all kinds of stuffs as a job? Haha! That will be super cool! =D

Q12) Who is currently the most important people to you?
A: parents, grandparents, sister, aunt, FRIENDS! ok lar. In short, Family and Friends =D

Q13) What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A: Jiesi is a nice, interesting person and a super great friend! =)

Q14) Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
A: depends ba. If I found happiness in being single then I'm ok with rich or poor. If I found happiness being married, also same thing ba. =D As long as I happy can le lar =D

Q15) What is your favourite colour?
A: erm.. I love a lot of colours. =P there is black, orange, blue, purple, yellow, green, white and many many more colours =D

Q16) Would you give all in a relationship?
A: erm.. depends?

Q17) If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
A: erm.. I'll pick the one that deep deep deep deep deep down inside my heart, I know I love him =D haha!

Q18) Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the person has done?
A: erm.. I'll try but it depends ba? See whether the person is worth the forgiveness.

Q19) Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
A: erm.. I shall copy kamin and say, LET FATE DECIPHER WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN. Haha! =D

Q20) 5 people i've tagged:
A: Jiamin!
Faeqa!
Jialin!
Yifan!
Christine!

No comments:

Post a Comment