Our Chalet! <3
More photos from the chalet see 2I3 Class Blog!
I shall post about chalet! =D
People that went: christine, aaron, yeow yong, jeslyn, junyuan, leow simin, huien, kamin, ah looi, yong xiang, jiesi, puiling, nicholas, qiaofen, jialin, sweden, junren, felicia, yifan, bang guo, hong wei, zexun, yifang, MR CHAN, MR ZUI
whole damily went! except jiawan!!! she went malaysia! =(
18th Nov - Day 1 of Chalet!
Meet up with Kamin at 11.30 1st to eat lunch together. Then reach the top up machine at 12 like that. Leow SiMin and Felicia Tan reach together with us. After that a lot of pple start coming. Everyone was actually early lar! Supposed to meet at 12.30 but everyone come before 12.30 except Sweden which he was suppose to reach at 12. Haha!
After we went into the MRT! Our class hog the cabin! Haha! Everyone manage to get a sit 'cause it's at boon lay. Lol! After that, crap on mrt and Kamin and I play her small bro's crossword puzzle book! Haha! Play until neck pain. Haha!
Reached Pasir Ris not long after. Then meet Jialin there! After that the whole class walk to Pasir Ris Costa Sands! Kamin went rushing everyone to walk faster. Haha! Then reach there soon and meet Huien there! When we went in chalet, we realise that the place is really small. But I guess it was ok lar! We are a bunch of broke pple so must just stick to it ba! =D
We put down our stuffs then went NTUC to shop for foods! Haha! Brought two cup noodles! Damily everyone buy at least one cup noodles! Haha! Then after everyone brought their stuffs, we went back to chalet to put them down =D
After that, we went the beach/park near by to play some random games. Lol! Actually we only played one game which was double wacko. Haha! Play for quite long. But it was fun lar! Haha! Everyone hit until wow. Lol! Kamin discovered a back gate so we went back by back gate. Haha!
After slacking at chalet for awhile, we went cycling!! Everyone put their valuables at Yeowyong's bag. Haha! Damn comic lar. All of us took the same types of bikes except Panda Society and Jeslyn. Yifan, Qiaofen, Jialin and I didn't know how to cycle but we decided to just try learning it! Kamin, Jiesi, Puiling, Bangguo, Hongwei and Jeslyn were super nice!! They know how to cycle but they choose to stay behind and teach us how to cycle lar! Nice rite? Haha! They totally rock lar! =)
Anyway, after awhile, I somehow know how to ride le! Felt damn happy lar! Haha! Super you cheng jiu gan! =D I at first really cannot cycle then thanks to them, I know le!! I now super enthu cycling! Haha! I want to cycle with my family and 6H! If 2I3 want go cycling again for fun, I don't mind at all! =D Really damn shuang when you cycle!
Yifan also know how to cycle le! But she kept talking on the phone. Haha! 2I3 is super freaking nice!! Everyone went to teach Qiaofen and Jialin! It's like the whole class teach them! Got the 2I3 Spirit!! Damn nice!! =) Our class really very nice!! Will miss them next year.. Ah..
After cycling awhile, we return our bikes then some of us went to bathe 1st while the others went to eat dinner 1st. Damily went to the swimming pool to bathe but then there got a lot of pple so we just heck and went back to chalet. Waited for everyone to bathe then after bathing, we eat our cup noodles! Haha! After that we went upstairs to play games and all =D Then Jialin, Qiaofen, Kamin and I went to NTUC to buy water! Haha!
After playing cards awhile, I got tired of it so went downstairs with Kamin. We decided to lisiao Bangguo, Hongwei and Zexun by watching them sleep. Haha! After that, we went up and realise damily want to sleep le so we all decided to sleep too. Some of them playing mahjong downstairs so Bangguo and Hongwei come up sleep.
The sleeping damn comic lar. Jialin, Qiaofen, Jiesi and Puiling sleep half their body on the bed and Yifan and I sleep half of our body on the other bed. Then Kamin sleep on the end of the beds on the floor. Haha! Then Bangguo and Hongwei just sleep on the floor. At first everyone say sleep but after very long never sleep 'cause the air con made very weird sounds. Lol! Then keep talking and changing positions. Haha! Damn comic.
After that, Junyuan join us then 'stole' Kamin's place so she sleep on the bed with us. Haha! After that Kamin decided to give up sleeping and went downstairs. Then the 6 of us sleep on the bed and we sleep until super squezze! But it was still cool lar! Haha! Bangguo was freaked out by our hair. Haha! We all sleep in one direction so when he sit up can see our 6 heads. Haha!
19th Nov - Day 2!
After that, I was squezzed by Puiling and Yifan and Yifan was nearly falling off the bed. Then Kamin open the door and everyone just woke up. Haha! I decided to leave the bed 'cause it was real squezze and I really can't sleep. After going down, I realise that the whole class went bowling except the few of us sleeping upstairs and Kamin and Yongxiang. Hiong lar!
In the end, around 2am, Damily and Bangguo, Hongwei, Junyuan played UNO upstairs! Haha! Play until damn hiong! We play heart attack also then super high lar! Haha! After that, damily felt hungry so we went to eat at Mac. Haha! Waited for the morning meals at Mac. =D
After eating went back to chalet, then sleep a bit on the 2nd room floor and the stairs! I don't know why but I think sleeping on stairs quite fun leh. Lol! Butt will be pain lar but it's still nice. I like manage to sleep better on the stairs than on the floor. Haha!
Anyway, when everyone wake up, we went to Escape! Went to ride the Pirate Ship 1st! Super dizzy after getting off the ride! Lol! Then went to Family Coaster! It was like for us to get pain one lar! Haha! Jiesi and I felt back pain after the ride. Haha! After went Japan to play way mroe thrilling rides, I now find Escape rides are really nothing compared to Japan rides! I MISS JAPAN!!
Anyway, after that, we went to this cup thing. 1st time ok, but 2nd time a bit dizzy. After that, we went to the Haunted House! Lol. Puiling pulled my hand until like wow. Haha! Did screamed. Lol. It was scary but all operated by machines, so yea, it's actually ok. But yea, I just close my eyes. Don't want to scare myself =P
After that, went out of Escape to eat lunch. Then after lunch went back chalet. We were all lazy to go back Escape so all of us sit at 1st floor. I tried sleep which I think I really did sleep a bit. Haha! Kamin sleep on the stairs for I forgot how long. Then after that, Yifan and I went upstairs. Talk awhile then Jiesi and Jialin come up also. Then the 4 of us sleep on the bed. Haha! Sleep for quite a long while then it's BBQ le!
Helped to poke the mashmallows into the stick! Then eat a bit Mr Chan and Mr Zui came! Damn nice lar! If Mr Ng come, then will be damn cool! Haha! After that took group photo!! Which is the photo at the starting of this post! =D
After that, Kamin, Jeslyn and I pei Jiesi, Qiaofen, Jialin, Puiling, Yifan, Hongwei and Bangguo to the MRT 'cause they going home to rest. =D Haha! Hugged all the girls at the MRT! Haha! Random lar! But it's nice =D
After that, we went back chalet then Kamin and I went to walk around for shuang. Haha! Then we went to Mac since it was the only place that was open when we went there. Lol. Sat there and crapped for a while then went back to chalet! =D
We bathe at the swimming pool toilet 'cause I really cannot stand our chalet toilet =P So after showering everyone wants to sleep le when we went back to chalet. Haha! So Kamin and I sleep on the ground of 2nd floor. Haha! Then everyone really sleep. Haha! All tired like hell.
20th Nov - Day 3 of Chalet!! =)
After that, we were feeling cold then sleep at the stairs. Kamin and I like in love with the stairs. Crazy people lar! Love sleeping on the stairs so much. Haha!
Soon, most of us woke up too. Then all of us ate cup noodles for breakfast! It was actually ok ba. Haha! waited until it was time to check out. Then we took the shuttle bus to MRT. The bus actually left without Jonathan 'cause he went back to take something. Lucky he still manage to get up. Went NTUC at White Sands to buy water. Then took the train back. Jonathan slept on the MRT like nobody business lar! He sleep until super comic. I alighted at Lakeside 'cause going back school to help Feli Sim wih SVA.
OK! That's all for chalet! I want watch Bu Fan De Ai! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment