I hate next week. It's like almost everyday got something. And I think most likely everyday got something. Ah.. This is really sad. I want a relax and slacking holidays, even if it is boring and I may whine abt how boring holidays is, but I still rather it slacking than so packed. Ah.. Damn sian.
I should just accpet the fact but yea, it's still very sian. AND I suddenly remember that SVA deadline is on 20th Nov. Can die one. It's like next week I'm not free, I doubt Feli, Christine and Haisong free also. Next next week christine and I got chalet, and the last day of chalet is 20th Nov. This is just sad. Must really really chiong SVA le. I don't get why the deadline move until so in front. Ah.. Freaking sian.
Must really complete is fast and I want make it nice also! Let's just hope that everything goes well. This is a freaking random post.
No comments:
Post a Comment