Monday, 10 November 2008

posting results!

The posting results are out! Haha!

I got in 3s1 which is - EL, MT/HMT, Maths, A Maths, Phy, Chem, Comb H (Hist),
Geo or Lit

Apparently it's split into two pure classes. Sad lar but I think it will be ok ba. Haha!

Ok! Who else same class as me (those people that I know):
Felicia Sim, Jiesi, Qiaofen, Sweden, Junyuan, Yeowyong, Jeslyn, Dulcia, Jordan and Haziq.

Lol. Actually quite little people I know but I think the others that I dunno are quite nice pple ba! Haha! Jialin and Puiling got in Pure History! It's like they choose Pure Geography de! Damn sad lar! Kamin follow the exact footsteps of her brother! Her brother was in 4e4 and Kamin go 3s4! So cool! And the subjects all the same also! Haha! Yifan and Jiawan obviously in Triple Science! Haha! Christine, Joelly, Huien also get in same class as Kamin! 2I3 split until quite a lot.

Ah.. Damn sad. Have to really be separated from 2I3!! I'm really going to miss everyone from 2i3 '08! They are such great pple to be same class with! Really will miss them. Nevermind! Still got 3days chalet! =D Must enjoy the three days! I really want the whole class like go same class! It will be so cool! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment