Thursday, 20 November 2008

wahahaha! I'm back from 2I3 Chalet!! Haha! Photos I will be posting on class blog tomorrow most likely. See the speed of my com. =D

anyway, 2I3 Chalet was nice! =D 3 days 2 nights seems to go pass quickly! And we yet to have our water bomb! Haha! But never mind! It was still a nice 3days 2nights! =)

Will post more about it tomorrow or some other day =D Got a lot of interesting things happen! Super lot of comic and funny things! Haha!

BTW!!! I LEARN HOW TO CYCLE!!!! Lol! Must thank 2I3!!! Haha! All of them are darn nice and teach those who can't ride the bike with so much patience! Freaking love all of them! =)
And I'm loving cycling a lot! Haha! Really thank them for teaching me! Cycling is nice! Haha!

Wah shit, I realise I kana a lot of mosquitoes bites. Lol! Heck nevermind. =D

I shall post about chalet details tomorrow! With photos ba! I'm now very tired. Lol. Not really also. Somehow I'm tired yet not tired. Haha! But I sure hell miss my bed a lot. Lol! The floor of chalet isn't all the comfortable =P But it's still alright to sleep on floor ba!

I ♥ 2I3 =)
So much things I want to do with them yet so little time! 3days 2nights just pass in a flash! Posting more tomorrow or saturday. Lol! See if I'm awakening to post and got the mood =D

No comments:

Post a Comment