[ Don’t Stop Doing Maths
Hold on to that TYS
Ms Tan, 4E1 ]
HAHA! THE AWESOME SONG THAT WE SANG FOR MS TAN FOR TEACHERS' DAY LAST YEAR. =D
I don't know why but I went to watch the video of the teachers' day celebration we did for Ms Tan last year and omg, nostalgia like crap!! Seriously miss the crazy class and our crazy teachers. What we did during Teachers' Day was really sweet lar. =D We are awesome. =)
I really want to meet up with these people soon! I miss having them in class and go laughing and crapping and doing absolutely weird stuffs with me. I miss people doodling like mad on my notebook!! My notebook feels real empty now. It's like if I want make it nicer I must self-doodle which I suck at. And I miss people calling me by one of the hundred million nicknames they so nicely created. I seriously have no idea how they can create so many names for me. It's truly a wonder. But yes! I miss 4e1! And I really hope I'll meet up with them soon. And just do crazy stuffs like random singing. We are really a singing class that can't really sing well but it's awesome 'cause we'll all join in and sing together. =D
And yes, didn't know how DON'T STOP DOING MATHS is so important to me now. I really kinda stop doing maths though I'm taking H2 Math. My grades are really horrible now. Downhill for almost all subjects. Quite depressing but yes, I must continue on. And don't stop doing maths! I must really have the self motivation and determination to do well in all my subjects. It sucks how maths, which used to be my strongest, is now becoming my weakest subject. I must really buck up!!
LOL. I just nearly fell asleep in front of the com. I really don't know why am I always so tired when I really didn't do much in the day. Think I really need to adjust my sleeping time.
No comments:
Post a Comment