Went Plaza Sing with Puiling today. =D Needed to get nice papers for people, which I forgot that I can actually get from Clementi Mall. LOL. But yep, love her for pei-ing me. =D Naughty girl that skipped school. Haha! Slacked and catch up with each other. Was really lazy to walk around so ended up sitting at Mac and talked for super long. =) I'll post the photo of us together but then I'm lazy to sync my phone. =D
Photography is something that I really love and enjoy doing. One photograph can tell a lot of stories. That’s the very special thing about photography. It is about capturing that moment and remembering it forever; that one shot. The reason why I first picked up photography was for keeping memories. I want to be able to look back at what I did a few years back, the people that I was with and the memories that we shared. It can be meaningful as well. A picture can be very influential and impactful. An important message can be put across in just one photograph. That is why I love photography. All it takes is one photograph and many feelings and emotions can be expressed.
It was what I wrote for the photog exco application form. Haha! Just felt like posting it.
"The photograph itself doesn't interest me. I want only to capture a minute part of reality."
-Henri Cartier-Bresson
Zoolympix tmr! Time to do some people's cards and then turn in for sleep! Ah, doubt I can finish the cards. =\
No comments:
Post a Comment