Sunday, 15 May 2011

How To Save A Life - The Fray

[ As he begins to raise his voice
You lower yours and grant him one last choice
Drive until you lose the road
Or break with the ones you've followed
He will do one of two things
He will admit to everything
Or he'll say he's just not the same
And you'll begin to wonder why you came ]

How To Save A Life - The Fray

I'm totally dead. Haven't done any homework yet? Quite cool huh. Super screwed but ah, just have to stay up later. I hope I can though. This is not good but forget it. Life's like this! Ok, let's just post, I feel like posting all the random things. =D

Faeqa and I found something cool abt the tumblr websites. Haha! If you type f-yeah some artist, there will be a page found. Seriously man. We tried with a lot of random korean artists and there was a page. Freaking amused lar! Ok, so of course I tried my top 3 Korean guys. =DD and there is!

www.fuckyeahseunggi.tumblr.com
www.fuckyeaheunhyuk.tumblr.com
www.fuckyeahjoongki.tumblr.com
www.fuckyeahsongjoongki.tumblr.com

=D It's really damn funny. We tried it with a lot of Korean artists too and there really was a page. LOL. Super amused man. I'm not sure abt English and Chinese artists but yep! Korean ones there is. =D

Ohya! And my sis got the Super Junior-M's album and the photo card that came with it is.... EUNHYUK'S!! HAHA! My sis put it on my table on Friday and when I came home, I saw it and woah man, I was surprised and happy. HAHA! He look super cute in the photo. =D Haha! I so have the urge to post it now but I haven't upload the photos into the comp. Next time. =D I'll show off all my favourite Korean guys. =D Ok, my top 3 and maybe a few more. HAHA! Yes, I know I sound so guy-crazy now. But they are awesome. =D

So Faeqa and I were saying how since we burned our Friday and Saturday away, we cannot burn Sunday away or we'll burn ourselves. So yes Faeqa, I think we should start burning ourselves 'cause I bet you haven't do a lot of work too. =D Let's start burning! That's why I keep asking you for a song with burning. HAHA!

I think my brain is seriously full of crap sometimes. Haha! Okok! I should start getting on with work. I'll bathe first and eat dinner and start work! Yes! Finish up Math Tutorial 2,3 and 4!

OHYA! Have I not mention about the scary weather? One last Tuesday, in the morning, I felt so sticky and all after I wore my uniform. Then Jiesi and I took bus and MRT to school, saw Brendan on the MRT and we got down at Buona Vista. We realised it was raining so we decided to walk to the bus stop and take bus there. Then omg, the rain just disappeared as we were walking. Scary shit rite? There was like NO traces of rain. It was freaky man. I was like it really rained just now rite? So as we were waiting for the bus, Shuhang came so yep all 4 of us took bus to school. On the way, I saw rain drops at the window. Yes, it started to rain again! And those 3 smart pple all didn't bring umbrella. Luckily Brendan shared umbrella with his friend, so the 3 of us squeezed under one umbrella. Lucky my this umbrella was bigger. BUT THEN, the rain was pouring as we started walking to the traffic light. We were all soaked like crap even though we had umbrella. And the wind blowing was COLD wind. ICE COLD WIND. You think that the journey from the bus stop to our school was near and we shouldn't get very wet, but we were really wet. My bag was like soaked wet.

But here's the best part; at 11plus am, we were waiting outside of LT6 for Geog lecture and the sun was blazing hot and the weather was freaking warm. THE WEATHER IS FREAKING ME OUT. Seriously man, there was NO traces of the pouring rain the morning at 11plus am. I was really freaked. The weather is so screwed and freaky! Global warming or whatever is so true. CLIMATE CHANGE. This is WEATHER CHANGE. It's seriously freaky.

So this made me realise that if you have anything you want to do, anything you want to say, please do it now 'cause you really don't know when will the world come to an end. Yes, I'm thinking about 2012 and I know it's ridiculous to think about it and I don't really believe that the world will really really end in 2012. But you really don't know what to expect and the prospects of the world ending next year seems high from the look of how things are. So yes, since you have the chance now, hold them tight and say what you need to say, do what you need to do. Life is too short for you to keep thinking and dwelling if you should do it. I say, just follow your heart and do it! And this is how you will save your life.

(Lol. Ok, the ending part of saving a life is quite weird and super lame but it makes sense in a way?)

No comments:

Post a Comment