Sunday, 15 May 2011

yougurts and camera apps. =D

HAHA! I LOVE THIS PHOTO SUPER LOT! So in love with my phone's camera apps. =D It's fun to play with lar! =D All the different effect. Haha!

Miss this crazy girl super load! I really hope we can somehow meet up more often. Seriously Kamin, you should move to Bukit Panjang! It's such a nice place to live in. =D And we can meet up more often like that. =)

We just sat at this bench in JP and talk and talk for super duper long. Supposed to do homework and talk but of course we ended up talking and talking. =D

And then we went to get Yami Yogurt, and started taking photos like mad. HAHA! we really look like 2 idiots that are so inexperience at cam-whoring. Haha! But yes, I love my camera apps. =DD

LET'S PLEASE MEET UP MORE OFTEN LIM KA MIN!! Seriously miss talking to you for super duper long time. And yes! Let's take photos every time we meet up. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment