Posting 'cause it's a special date. Heh. But ok, today wasn't that special. Haha! I mean yea, I watched a nice movie with nice pple! Haha! Shall post more tmr. =D
I realise yea, even though cool dates like these which won't occur again until another 100 years are really special, to be true, it's all about the memories. An ordinary date can be special too if something special happened that day. As long as that event is significant and important to you. That day, will still be special, even though it doesn't have a cool date such as today. =)
It's all about the memories and the people within them. But anyway, I did make a wish when it was 11.11am and 11.11pm. Haha! I saw it twice a day on such a special day~ Ok, I kinda made more than one wish on the 2nd one 'cause Jiesi was telling me she wanted to spam wishes. Haha! So I kinda spam too. To be true, I don't really believe it happens? Haha! But yep, just wish for fun. Who knows? Anything can happen. =D
And yes, I love this photo and this quote. =) I miss hell lot of people. And yes!! I'm going to meet some of them next week! Yay!! Looking forward! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment