
Yesterday, was exactly one year after O levels ended. That feeling I remembered, felt real great. Not just because it was over, it was also because we knew we put in our best and whatever the results was, it could wait. That moment, after we all submitted our Chem MCQ paper, you could see instant smiles on almost everyone's faces (except Bio students~). And after we all got up from our seats, O levels was like a million years ago thing. Haha! We started to enjoy straight away~ =D
And yes, it really felt nice. The time from after 12 Nov 2010 to 26 Jan 2011 was really awesome. I really took a good break and spent time with my family and friends. Went overseas with my family. Had 2 awesome chalets with 2 awesome classes. Prom Night! So many things happened during this period of time and I'm glad that I really enjoyed my time. I kinda miss that feeling. Haha! I guess we'll just have to wait until after A levels! Just that it won't be the same of course. I guess, nothing really lasts. But memories stay and having these memories is enough. Because you know you experience them before. Last year was really a splendid year! But yep, new memories will come. =) Whatever is coming up next in 2012, I am ready! I think?
I felt this sudden lost feeling yesterday. But I'm really thankful to this one friend. Saying friend is too little for her. She's really awesome beyond words. Haha! Talking to her makes me felt a lot better. I think I'm really a person that needs to voice out my thoughts, or maybe write it down properly somewhere. Haha! 'Cause my mind was in a mess yesterday and I felt so much better after talking them out to her. I also come to realise that I really need to sit down at home one day, and just spend that whole day alone and sort out my thoughts. I think I should do it soon. Just that this week is going to be hell, ok not really hell but it will be busy 'cause I'm flying to Yunnan next week and there are so many pple I want to meet before going to Yunnan. Haha! Ok, I just want to meet them lar. =D
I'm still quite lost. But I think I'm way better now. Just that yes, I really need to sort out everything around me sort of thing. And then prepare myself for next year! It will be really a hell year, I can feel it. But I guess we just have to embrace it and make the most out of it. It will be fast. And I believe that I will feel like crap at almost a lot of times of next year. Hopefully I won't break down. Actually I don't think I will. Somehow, I think I'm really quite strong when it's the last lap of anything. Like last year, I think I was strong. Haha! OK, I don't really know. It's just how you view things actually. And not induce stress to yourself. I kinda like to do that. Which is really bad but oh well, I'm still surviving happy here. =D
I think I'm really good at crapping and linking stuffs together. LOL! What supposed to be a flashback about last year, became a lot of other stuffs. Haha! I shall post about the movie in the next post! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment