Class BBQ at Nisa's house yesterday! =D These are the people who turned up! It really looks like a family portrait 'cause of Ben Lee, Junhao and Darren. Joke lar they all.
Test shot! I think they look the most natural like that. Haha! Just that some people weren't looking at the camera. Haha!
You can just ignore everyone else and just look at those 4 idiots. LOL. They seriously are damn joke lar! And they hold on to that position for super long. HAHA!Went to buy food for the BBQ at JP! Ok, everyone was late. LOL. I was early! Just that we didn't buy food straight. LOL! Had to wait for Haziq's money. Haha! So walked around JP with Nisa and Sonia first before we met up with the rest and went to buy food!
Jiesi was really calculating the cost for the food. Haha! But okok, it's a good thing. Good job, Jiesi! Brought the usual stuffs and I realise I was actually quite lost. LOL! 'cause those pple that usually buy food weren't around. I got go buy food lar. Just that I was always the slacker there, just there to help carry the food and all. Haha!
So yep! Bought the food and bus to Nisa's house! =D
Ohya!!! Felicia and Shuhang are awesome! =D They helped me take my Ezlink card. Haha! And I really love my Ezlink card. It's forever found, after it got lost. Yay!!! Haha! But ok, I must really keep it properly already. I don't think I'll be that lucky the third time round.
Anyway so yep! Darren and Junhao started the fire. =D It's always them, even though Darren insisted that he wouldn't care this time. Haha! But yes, thank you pple! Or else we won't have any food. And Wenhui for the lighter! We always always forget about lighter. Awesome man.
So yes! This is the fire~ Haha!
The food! It was the same few pple cooking again too. I felt bad. But I didn't actually cooked. Haha! Ok, I cooked some nuggests! So yes! I contributed. =D But ya! Whenever I asked them if they wanted me to take over, they were like, "Nevermind, just take photos for us." So yes! That's my job ok. Just that this time I didn't spam as much. Haha! They weren't really willing to take photos too anyway. But yes! I like taking photos when people are laughing. It always turns out nice. =D
I have no idea who took this but it's actually quite cool. =D Nice!Anyway, Sijia, Puiling, Leshan and Mag went to play swings sometime during the BBQ and Feli, Vivian and I went to join them. Haha! It's super fun lar! I really love Nisa's house's swings! You can go really high. =D
Went back after that to celebrate Nisa's birthday!
Jordan bought this pathetic piece of cake 'cause I had evil plans. =D Haha! So we all crowded around her suddenly and started singing birthday song. I swear she's the best. She was like, "OH! Me ar?" LOL!! At first she wanted to sing with us lar! Super joke girl. Haha!And so yes!! Time for me to boast. =D My reaction was super fast. Wahahahaha. =D After the song ended, she smiled with the cake and blew the candle. I was standing beside her. So I helped her took out the candle, and I'm so proud of my reaction. Haha! I just shoved the whole cake into the face~ HAHA! And I was expecting strong resistance you know. LOL! Didn't know it was so easy. Haha! I quickly ran off after that and yes, she was really chasing me. Scary lar! I was really running like mad. And it was tiring. Lol! We stopped at this place and talked for awhile 'cause I was tired. Haha! We actually ran quite a few things around and around. She horrible lar. Then yep, got some cake on the face too and I realised it wasn't a nice feeling at all. It's quite gross actually. So yes, I like my face clean. Then she went for Jeslynn and Sonia also. Lol. But ok, she got all the cream on her face. Should have taken photo of her and the cream. =D
And ya! I actually told quite a few pple about it 'cause I thought it would be hard. LOL! But it was actually quite easy. Yay! =D Hope it was another memorable birthday for her though it's erm 1 week late. =D I still owe her her card. Haha! Ok lar, after I come back from China, I'll write a long long one for her!
This mad girl. =D Oil all over our specs. Disgusting!Took class photo with self timer after that! =D And started to spam some photos. Yesterday I really didn't take much photos. Dunno why also. LOL! Never mind! Next time! =D
Stayed awhile longer to talk to Qiaofen, Junyuan, Jiesi, Jeslyn, Felicia and Nisa! Quite nice to just sit there and talk. We talked for quite long actually before we went home. =D
Had intense talk with Jiesi and Felicia on the bus back. Haha! But we felt better after talking so yep!
Yesterday's BBQ was nice! Though not as crazy as the previous few but it was still quite nice. Got the very relax and chill feeling. We all just laze around and talk and eat and all. Just that there was still quite a lot of food left over. Always there will be food left over, even though we weren't full from the bbq. Haha!
Ending with a cool photo that Puiling too! =D
This is evidence that I cooked!! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment