Breakfast with them on Tuesday morning! That day, wasn't very nice. Haha! Except for breakfast with them! Went to sch to submit stuffs and met YL and Eunice before we head to Holland V!I think I mention about it before already. Haha! Just posting the photo. =D
Went back sch on Wednesday for OGL interview. My interview was fine. =D Which I am so lucky for. Haha! As in, I didn't need to do anything stupid. All I did was cheer so it's fine. It's super funny 'cause I was the first to be done so I went to the void deck and waited for them. Then Jiesi came down and started to complain. After that YL came down and gave us the laugh-cry sound. Super funny. =D Then Nisa came down and went, "YIFANG!!!", and started complaining. So it's super joke. All their interviews were quite hard. I think mine was really fine. And ok, I don't really want to get in already. LOL! Before the interview, I already decided to just forgo being an OGL already. So yep! Don't let me in~ Others want it more than me. I'm fine so it's ok! I can still be part of orientation by taking funny photos. So yes, I'll rather take photos actually. Haha! More fun. =D
Studied with Jiesi at Plaza Mac on Thursday! Haha! We are quite pathetic 'cause she only completed about 4 questions of math in 2 hours and I only read 5-6 pages of history notes. LOL. We weren't really in the mood to study I guess. Too much stuffs to talk about. =D
Met Faqea after that. This one is really too much stuffs to talk about. LOL! We need like at least a few days before we are done talking about all the stuffs we want to tell each other. And that's just telling each other and not hearing what the other person wants to reply to the stuffs. Haha! Hopeless pple. But yes! Last time seeing her before I fly to China~ Bet she'll miss me. HAHA! =D
4E1 BBQ yesterday! I shall post in the next post. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment