Ok, maybe not. Haha! I shall not embarrass my dear friends. But seriously they are epic. And watching that video really cheer me up. I laughed like mad crazy. Funny how we didn't realise how bad they were last time. I guess we sort of did but we wanted nice entertainment, that's why we actually encouraged them so much. Haha! But ok, I give them full credit for their bravery. And they are simply hilarious lar! As in they themselves are funny people. Not erm, their performance. HAHA! Their whole performance was... HAHAHAHA.
But yes!!! I still think they are awesome for doing it. =D And thank you for making me laugh like some mad person while watching the video. =D If you know what I'm talking about, please don't kill me. You all made me laugh after all. =D HAHA!
OHYA! And I realise I didn't mention about the sports module! We went for inline skating! It's fun! I like it and I want to go skate lar!! Since dunno when we say we want to have roller blading outing. Too much things to do, yet so little time. =\
Anyway, so yes! Eunice!!!!! She is the best man. Haha! Bet she's feeling guilty. Ok, actually I think she's not that guilty. Haha! She wanted me to go faster, so she pulled me. Then suddenly, she was like "OK! Go on your own!" And gave me a slight push. And I was on full speed already. And of course, you know what happened. I just lie on the floor in that very awkward position for super long. LOL! It's really the "thump" feeling. First time falling while roller blading. Haha! Ass hurt like crap but ok! I was still able to continue! Haha! So not bad lar, at least I experience falling once. =D
I shall end with a song~
[ When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see
No I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me ]
Stand By Me - Ben E. King
No comments:
Post a Comment