Saturday, 19 November 2011

be true to yourself

Since I'm going away for 11 days, I shall try to spam post. Though ok, I'm not quite done packing. And I'm actually feeling quite tired. LOL! But anyway, ok first post shall be a not so nice post since well, it won't be the latest blog shown on my blog. =D

So yes, I have 2 pple in my list of pple I want to talk to after I come back from Yunnan. HAHA! It sounds like they are blacklisted. But yep, they sort of are. These 2 pple are important to me and hmm... quite long since I talk to them. One of them, it's actually talk for fun. Haha! Plus I want to tell that person stuffs for some advice though I'm sure whatever advice given won't really help. HAHA! Ok, but yes, I miss this friend. One person who I'll always miss yet after talking to that person, I will want to ignore the person for awhile. Haha! In a joking way lar. Our friendship is like that. I like how we can just talk crap for freaking long. But we will tell each other stuffs too. In a way. LOL! Not really actually but oh well, still quite nice. Pretty friend~ =D

Next person is well... I just need to say out the stuffs from my part. I don't really need any replies from that person. But hmm.. One of the people that changed ever since we came to JC. Don't really know what happened but yep, I just need to talk to this person. I hope things will be fine. It's really strange how someone can change so much in less than a year. I don't get what the point of trying to fit in. Seriously. I don't like people who changed themselves completely just to fit in. I mean everyone do change, it's a natural thing. But the degree of change makes the difference. I admit that I did change this year, but I know I'm still true to myself. Some people, just change completely. And the funniest thing is that they just won't and refuse to admit that they change. Even if they do realise they've change, they will insist that they didn't. What's the point of lying? And hmm.. It really sucks when your close friend lie to you about something so insignificant. Yes, it is insignificant for one, but still, why bother lying? It's not like I won't understand. I'm not that unreasonable. You give me a good reason, I won't be pissed off with you. If you give me some shit reason when I know that obviously it's not the real reason, it makes sense for me to be angry rite? It's just weird why you can't just tell the truth. How many years of knowing me already? Ok, it's not that long but I think it's still long enough to know that I will understand. Do I seem like someone unreasonable? Aish, whatever man. No point getting angry over such people.

Anyway, so yep! So far only these 2 pple. Haha! Ohya, there's one more. But that, I think, I will talk to that person, just that I don't know when. I'm coming up with all excuses to not having to talk to this person soon. Haha!

Talking to people is nice. As in yea, to people that you actually really care about. But of course, it depends on whether the other party wants to talk to you too. But it can get tiring sometimes. I am tired from organising stuffs actually. I'm going to stop until I find the mood again. But I know the mood will come back soon. 'Cause yea, it's the holidays. Quite wasted if you don't spam outings. But of course, I'll study too! Mugging session. And I believe we will really mug. And with all these smart friends, I can bug them with questions. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment