
Super long since we last met up. Talked for super long. There is just so much things going on that we need to tell each other about. Quite woah. Walked around Queensway after that 'cause I needed to get new shoes and bag. Haha!
Went to Ikea for ice cream after that! That ice cream machine is super amusing. Haha! I like how Ikea is super DIY. =D Ikea is an awesome place lar. Heh.

And yes, I really cannot see my eyes. LOL. Eyes too small but whatever lar. At least my smile is still nice. I realise I like to tilt my head up a little when I'm smiling brightly. LOL! I cam-whore nicely. HAHA!
Had breakfast with Yukling, Eunice, Sharon and Joyce at Holland V! Haven't upload the photos yet. Heh. Ate at this super nice random place. =D The food is nice ba! Haha! And YL, Eunice and I bought some random christmas bread at Breadtalk 'cause it looked really nice. =D
Last time I'm meeting them before I go China! Haha! I realise China is really 11 long days man. LOL. Like woah. More than a week gone. Scary. But ok! It will be fun! Haha! The people in the team are really nice. =D
Alright! Have to go school fro OGL interview now. OK, actually not yet. Meeting Jiesi and Nisa for lunch first. Then slack around, study and I need get my bag. But ah, my mum just gave me $50. =\ ok actually it's possible to buy a bag within $50. Super troublesome!! But ok! At least I got my shoes yesterday already with my mum! =D Though the shoes looks similar to one of the shoes I had last time. Haha! Desperate lar. My shoes are like sad. I kinda like my old shoes. =\ Why did it spoil so quickly?!
No comments:
Post a Comment