If you’re distressed,
sing a song,
scream out loud
and blow it away.
I want to, but nothing seems to be coming out.
I'm going to read the letters to make myself feel better. I think it will work. =) And tears taste salty. HAHA! I want to go mad singing songs, with those people who join you in the crazy singing. I really love how we would go into mad singing when we weren't in "civilization". =D It's a nice feeling. Haha! It's a mad feeling but super nice when everyone just don't care. They are really the people who can make me forget all my troubles. The troubles just magically disappear. We should meet up for dinner soon and tour around Bukit Panjang as we walk home! =D So glad that we all live in the same area. =) Just that we really have no time to meet up often even though we are within such close proximity. But yes, the awesome thing is that I know that they will always be here, making you laugh and do the weirdest thing. Embarrassing ourselves like no tomorrow but we just don't care. Public opinion with all the famous school uniforms. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment