Monday, 26 December 2011

Christmas Eve!

Spent Christmas Eve with these crazy bunch. =D

Met quite late though. And YES! Jiesi and I were the earliest. I am so going to prove to pple that I am not a late-comer. As in I don't come late 'cause I'm like that. It's not a default thing for me to be late. =\ I think. LOL!

Ok anyway so yep! Had a fun time with them~ =) Spending time with them is always nice. Haha! Even if we do nothing. Had Xin Wang and Frolick! Frolick was Feli's treat. Heh. =D

And we all wore funny stuffs that day. LOL! All different dress sense. I was wearing my funny looking long skirt. Feli was wearing some Christmas-like dress. Qiaofen was wearing some CNY looking thing. (According to Sweden. ) Then Jiesi was some Greek Warrior~ LOL! We are joke man. Haha! But yea! The best. =D

And ya! I love that photo above. =D Always Feli and I the ones making weird faces. Puiling also! Only the 3 of us can make weird retarded faces naturally~ Ok, not something to be proud of but yep! It's true!

They all looked damn stiff I swear. I think I actually looked the most normal here. HAHA! Okok, I look like myself. =\

Let's countdown to a new year together this year!! Failed last year but yep! This year we will~! With Puiling and Brendan too. =D We'll rock 2012 together~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment