Monday, 19 December 2011

half a month gone~

Went to support these two women on 2nd Dec for their Guitar Christmas Concert! I just came back from Yunnan and I still went for their concert~ Supportive friend here. =D



Had late dinner with these pple at Bukit Timah Food Centre after that. Feli and I were some high kids. Ok, I think we were all high. LOL! We actually video ourselves singing and sent to Eunice and Joyce on Whatsapp. Haha! Too high already.


OCIP Yunnan Outing on 3rd Dec! Went for bowling and pool with them!

This is called cool bowling skill by me which made me first in my group~ I had a lot of luck that day dunno why. LOL! But yes, the way I bowl is erm ok wrong lar. But hey, I striked and I got first for 2 rounds. =D

Jasmine~ Haha! She is sort of my primary school friend. LOL! She was from Zhenghua also but I nv talked to her before in Zhenghua. Then we went for this trip and we became quite good friends now. =) She's super funny lar. She got epic faces and looks. As in she gives powerful eye face which we all love to imitate. Haha! And her face has I think 6 defects. LOL! Counted for her one day in China. Besides the 2 dimples, she had two more at both her checks and two between her checks and lips. So when she smile, she has 6 defects on her face. Haha! Super joke man. =D But yep! Nice friend to talk to! =)

Shimin, Shuxian and Charis! Shimin is also another crazy girl. LOL! She's super straightforward and can go crazy at times. Haha! And she talks a lot. She would share about a lot of stuffs, so it's quite nice talking to her too! =)

YES!! My first time pooling. As in pooling properly. I tried before lar but erm, they were fake times. LOL! Like I really anyhow hold the pole and try to hid something and erm, fishing with the pole. Heh. But yes! This time I really played for real. And guess what?

I WON~ Yea!!! Look at me putting the black ball into the hole. I rock man. Haha! Ok actually, this photo isn't nice. My face looked weird. Haha! So it's apparently how I look when I play pool lar. Kinda suck but oh well. Teamed with Junan, this super crazy person. And ok, he kinda suck at pool too. We were losing like mad at first. LOL! Just that Jordan and Shaun couldn't get the last ball, which is the black ball into the hole. So yes! We won. Haha! I think I'm damn good that day lar. Won everything~ HAHA!

But yep! Had a fun time with them! They are really awesome and nice pple to be around with and it's quite nice talking to them. Ok lar, after 11 days together in Yunnan, it's hard not to bond. We crashed room almost every night. Ok, I think we did crashed rooms every night. LOL! Eliza, my roommate, needed to use laptop and all so she would crash rooms and I would go too since I didn't want to be in the room alone.

Ohya! I didn't mention how there was a blackout in the hotel in Lijiang. LOL! It was epic man. But luckily we were crashing rooms and both Eliza and I were in Jasmine and Shimin's room. Then there were I think 6 other pple. So it's 10 pple in the room. It's lucky I guess or else it'll be damn freaky if there were only 2 pple in the room. So we used handphone torchlights all. Haha! Good invention I swear. Talked with Jasmine, Shimin and Shaun on the bed while the rest were talking on the other bed. Quite nice talking to them! Then the lights came back and the guys went back to their room while the 6 of us just bunk in at their room 'cause our room was downstairs. I slept sofa~ Haha! But yea, luckily we could sleep until a later time the next day or else we would all wake up super late.

But yep! It was a cool experience! Haha! Blackout in a hotel in China. LOL! It just sounds funny I don't know why. We had bus breakdown too. LOL! Breakdown a few times on the same day some more. Quite hilarious. But we breakdown at a cool place once and some of us got down to take photos. Haha! The place had pretty trees so it was fine. =)

And yes! I love how we bought super lot of food at the supermarket. Haha! All of us were really like spam buying. But yes!! Food is necessary. =D Should have bought more sweets and titbits back!! They were nice and cheap. Regret man.

Anyway, Ok, let's move one. LOL! There is really too much to say about the trip. 11 days worth of things to say man. Haha! But yep! I really learned a lot from this trip. I had fun and enjoyed my time there. Made new friends who I think I will still keep in touch with hopefully? Best school trip! =)

Had dinner with Puiling, Jiesi and Precelia! It was a random dinner but yep! Had fun catching up with them!

Spammed photos with Puiling! Haha! We sat at the place we last cam-whore like mad before. Haha! Where we went absolutely crazy~ =D

4th Dec I stayed at home to upload the photos on Facebook! Haha! And my dear sister went for Standard Charted Marathon that day. When she came back, it was epic. Haha! I love how she opened the door and stood there, shouting my name with a feeble voice. LOL! Then I just burst out laughing. Yes, I'm such a nice sister. =D But yes!! I really applaud her man! She completed the whole marathon. Mad or what? I'm proud of her~ And no wait, most importantly was that she was going Cambodia on the morning of 5th Dec. LOL! She ah, the best lar. And she's only coming back on 20th Dec! Which is tmr. LOL! Got stories to hear from her! I miss her lar! It's like after PW shit, she had exams so we didn't have time to talk. Then after her exams, I went Yunnan. Then after I came back from Yunnan, she went Cambodia. Now that she's coming back tmr, I'm at chalet. Seriously man. Our schedules suck. And we live in the same house. Just that ok, we both travelled. I realise my family is really a travelling family. LOL! I travel the least lar. Tsk. Sad life. But yes! Hope I can talk to her after I came back from chalet!

5th Dec I went Kbox with Jiesi, Felicia, Sweden and Junyuan! I rediscovered how bad a singer Junyuan is. LOL! Sorry lar but yes, I knew he was bad, just that I forgot that he was that bad. Heh. But okok, none of us can sing, so I'm pretty sure pple are amused by us when they walked past our room. Haha! We rock like that.

Travelled to Tampines to meet Qiaofen for dinner! We really actually travelled all the way there to meet her for dinner! With Brendan and Puiling also. Haha! But yes, Tampines is flooded with pple lar! Super scary. Like woah man. But yep! Got to meet up with them so it's fine! Had good food too! Qiaofen still had exams while the rest of us were slacking already. Haha! That's why we went to find her. Though it's really far, it was totally worth the trip~ =)

This photo is quite retarded actually. LOL! I was lazy to take photos. Haha! But ah, I miss cam-whoring with them. LOL! We always go mad when we camwhore. It's fun when you do with mad friends. =D

OK! Time to get dinner. The rain is still there. Sigh. But I need to eat and exchange money. LOL! And I think I need to walk, I can feel a headache coming. =\Shall post more later if I have the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment