Thursday, 29 December 2011

Day 3: Eight songs that you’re addicted to

1. "Losing My Mind" by Lee Seung Gi
[ I think I lost my mind at that time
jeongsini nagass-eonabwa geuttaen

How could I left you
naega eotteohge neoleul tteonaga
I really miss it. I miss you
neomuna bogopa niga bogopa
Please forgive me~ I think I lost my mind
jebal nal yongseohaejwo jeongsini nagass-eonabwa ]
Don't judge it just 'cause it's a Korean song. It's really nice. You can tell that it's a really sweet song even though you never see the translation before. This song can really cheer me up when I'm feeling quite down. It's just a really happy and feel good song. You can't help feeling happy when you hear it! One song that I can really never get tired of. =)


2. "You and Me" and "Everything" by Lifehouse
[ What day is it?
And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive ]

[ You calm the storms, and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
You steal my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you? ]
Ok, I play cheat 'cause I really needed space. Haha! But yes, Lifehouse is just awesome. =) I really feel this calmness whenever I hear their songs. I feel at peace.


3. "Dark Blue" by Jack's Mannequin
[ Slow down.. this night's a perfect shade of
Dark blue (dark blue)
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room when I'm here with you
I said the world could be burning (burning) down ]
It's just one of the songs you can't get sick of. The piano is good. =D


4. "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson
[ Being with you is so dysfunctional
I really shouldn't miss you
But I can't let you go
Oh Yeah

Because we belong together now
Forever united here somehow
Yeah you got a piece of me
And honestly
My life would suck without you ]
I just love shouting this song out. =D She's really my favourite singer. She's real and honest and her voice is the best. I still want to go to her concert! =\


5. "진심 (All My Heart)" by Super Junior
[ Baby Boo, My hot little figure
Whom I was searching anywhere on earth
sesang-eul ontong dwijyeo
When I almost collapse with exhaust
jichyeo sseuleojil ttaejjeum
I just eye on you, my beloved Venus
nun-e balbhin Venus nun-i busyeo
It feels like a dream, so don’t wake me up
We so fine Do you want to fly to the sky
We so fine nal-agallae to the sky
I mean no one can interfere us
amudo ulil banghae moshadolog mal-ya
Both holding hands will never let you go, I admit
jab-eun du son nohji anh-eul geolan gobaeg
I promise that everybody will envy us
modu ulil buleowo halgeoya yagsoghae ]
Yes! My favourite song from them. =) I love the rest but this song is really nice and sweet. You can tell somehow that they are really singing from their hearts. =D This part is Eunhyuk's rapping part. =D


6. "Mona Lisa" by The All-American Rejects
[ What can we do better, when will we know how?
A man says from a sidewalk to a crowd
If we can change the weather, if you want it to yourself
If you can't I guess we all need help, yeah, I need help ]
Comfort when you hear this song. The All-American Rejects are really good. One of my favourite bands. =)


7. "Ocean Avenue" by Yellowcard
[ We're looking up at the same night sky
And keep pretending the sun will not rise
We'll be together for one more night
Somewhere, somehow ]
I love the violin part in this song. When violin is added into a song, it's just awesome.


8. "Good Life" by OneRepublic
[ Hopelessly, I feel like there might be something that I'll miss
Hopelessly, I feel like the window closes oh so quick
Hopelessly, I'm taking a mental picture of you now
'Cuz hopelessly, the hope is we have so much to feel good about ]
The title says it all. =)


This was REALLY hard. I have too many songs that I'm addicted too. Music is really my life man. And there are so many good songs!

But yep, I actually managed to narrow down to these 8 songs. Not in order of preference. But gah!!! There are still so much many more songs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment