I am back! =D
Haha! I was back yesterday early morning, 2am! I've got so many stuffs to post about, so many photos to share, so many experiences I want to remember forever. This trip was really the best school trip I ever went to. OK, not as if I went for a lot but yes, the best trip I had with school and with people who aren't those that I had knew for a longer period of time.
I learnt a lot and the experience was really amazing. I'm so glad that I ended up in Yunnan for OCIP. LOL! I think this group of people are really awesome. Everyone is nice and good to work with. They are very ready and enthu and I'm really glad that I got to meet such cool people on this trip. They are fun yet they are also efficient.
And yes!! The students in the school we went to. I really love them though I only spend time with them for five days. Hmm.. There is just too much to say. I can go on forever but I need to sleep soon. I will post more next time. I mean yea, I will confirm post more next time. This trip is really awesome. =D
I feel that I've grown and yes, I really got a lot of things from this trip. And this trip also made me realise a lot of stuffs. I don't really know how to say but yea, this trip was really enlightening in many ways. I'm really glad that I went for this trip!! =))
I really hope I'll have the time to properly sit down and post of the trip. It's 11 days worth of stuffs to talk about!!! =\\ Longest school trip ever yet it went passed real quick too. But of course, I do miss Singapore. Just that I knew that once I'm back, there is really no time. Like the days will passed very very very quickly until I feel that I'm out of breath.
But okok, we'll leave it to that. I'll live life like it is! And waste no time. =) Will upload the photos on Facebook soon. You know, there's 2000++ photos waiting for me to upload. That will be erm, 11albums of photos. Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment