Taken from inside the airplane~ I love my DSLR. =DAnyway, ahhh. I feel sad that I'm not blogging. LOL! As in I've really got no time to blog but I have hundred of stuffs to blog about. I haven't finish talking about Yunnan too. Gah. And it has been 13 days since I came back. So many stuffs happened. LOL! I met up with people, I made decisions, I changed my decisions, I'm still pondering about decisions once again, I am still confused, I am happy, I am pissed off, I am tired, I am lazy.
Someday before I went Yunnan, I told Jiesi that I wasn't going to organise any more outings, meet ups or what so ever. I told her that I would just come back from Yunnan, and stay at home, only go out when pple asked me out. But then, ever since I came back, I went out almost everyday. And most of the time, I asked the people out. LOL. Ah, I totally suck. I don't mind meeting up with a small group of pple or a few pple. But organising big stuffs like class outings, it gets tiring sometimes. But somehow, I'll still do it. I don't know why. Even though I told myself that I'm not going to do it anymore, I'll still end up planning stuffs. But yes, sometimes, it's really easier when you plan them. Waiting for other pple to plan, it will kinda take forever. Then you will be thinking, then just heck and wait until someone planned right? That I should just heck and wait and not plan right? But I can't, even though I want to. Maybe 'cause I really do want to meet up with everyone. So I'll just end up planning. I'm not complaining. It's just tiring to plan stuffs sometimes. Ok fine, maybe I'm complaining. But I think I'm just purely ranting. Hahahahahaha. Having a headache now so please bear with me.
But yep, luckily some stuffs I don't have to plan so it's fine. It's just annoying how the pple who I always want to meet up the most are lazy and won't plan outings and wait for pple like me to plan. TSKKKK. I have pretty annoying friends. But I still love them. HAHA! Apparently, I like annoying pple. LOL! But then again, I am annoying too so oh well, that's why we are all friends.
GAHHHH I MISS PPLE LAR! Was looking at photos that day and gosh, I really miss pple. All the stupid retarded stuffs that we did. There are too many. AND OMG, I LOVE VIDEOS. LOL! Watching the videos taken can crack me up real mad. I so wish to share with everyone else but some videos cannot be shared or else the pple will kinda kill me 'cause it's freaking embarrassing. But seriously, it's freaking hilarious. I know what to do when I feel like laughing mad now. HAHA! Some videos I really forgot I even had them. I shall share some videos next time. And ya!! All the unglam photos~ I have so many stuffs that I can blackmail pple with. HAHA! A whole big collection. I'm so sure I can make a full Facebook album for quite a few of my friends. Individual albums somemore. They have that much unglam photos. =D
Anyway, yes! I shall blog more next time! Abt the trip and abt the past few days aft I came back from Yunnan!
Good job organising outings :DD hehe
ReplyDeleteHAHA! yay!! =D so must come for outings when I plan hor!!!
ReplyDelete