Friday, 22 June 2012

crazy pig. =D


Lakeside! Didn't realise how beautiful that place was until Kamin brought me there last Friday. Haha! This mad woman wanted to see the night of that place. Being the ever so wonderful friend, I accompanied her. =D But yes! Thankyou for showing me such a nice pretty place to go to. =)

And haha! This girl ah, I think that sometimes I really feel like her dad. Haha! Taking care of her and going to such places with her. Like a daughter dragging her dad to random places. =D Heh, she love the card that I wrote for her~ =) It's super long but lol, I still had way more stuffs I wanted to write but yes, I'll save them for next time. =)

You know that I'll always be there for you this mad girl right? =) That even though I suck at replying messages, you are on my mind hor! I can't be there for you always, but I'll do my best. =) Haha! I think I really sound like a father saying to the daughter. =D

My ever so mad and crazy friend. =D Our 6th year of friendship! =)

Haha! Cool pondering photo~ but ok, I think it looks quite retarded but oh well. =D DSLR~ I shall bring it with me next time. =D YES!! I NEED TO GO TAKE PHOTOS! Seriously been damn long since I really take photos. =\ And I really miss taking photos. Gahhh. I think I really like and enjoy taking photos. Lol! Or making the subjects that I'm taking photos of. Haha!

1 comment: