Anyway, so yep! We went to eat Strictly Pancakes after the exams!! =D It's damn good!!! Just that we realise we should have shared. Lol! 'cause the sweet kind can get very sick after awhile. First bite was awesome then it becomes very sweet after awhile. Feli, Eunice, YL and I were like dying towards the end 'cause we ordered the sweet one. Haha!
It looks damn awesome right!! =D Good food always makes people smile. =D
Went to walk around The Cathay and Plaza Sing after that! We played hide and seek with Eunice for awhile. Haha! It's so primary school but it's still damn funny 'cause it's Eunice. =D Super retarded lar. Haha! Went window shopping and went home after that!
On that Thursday I had GP consult with YL! We actually went to school at 9am for it. Lol! Mad one. Haha! But the consult was quite good so not bad ba! Went to take my harddisk and went Bugis Junction after that with YL to meet Lingli for shopping~! Haha! And gahhh I saw this quite nice shoes from Top Shop. It's damn unique and I need shoes. =( Ok, not really but I want. But yea lar, I need bag first. =\
Anyway, so yep! Shop around, there wasn't anything much for YL and me but loads for Lingli. Haha! And we went to Cotton On after that and we were there for super longer trying super load of clothes. =D Ultimately, Cotton On still the most shiok place to shop when there are stuffs to buy. =D We all went home with stuffs! Haha!
Went to meet/fetch Faeqa from her school! Haha! I'm saying until she like some kid. Anyway, so yep! Met her from her school and we went back to Bukit Panjang! Met Feli Sim aft damn long. She is damn slow lar I swear. Tsk tsk. So talked for damn long. And aft Faeqa went home, Feli and I continued to talk for super long. Haha! Surprising how we have so many million stuffs to talk about even though we see each other in sch everyday. Forever one lar we. =D But it felt damn nice to talk. Haha! And YA!!! This girl is mad lar! The next day she still had Lit paper. I forgot about it and she said when we were going home. Mad one lar she.
Friday I had lunch with Weiying~ And she began to plan her June hols revision schedule since she still has exams after June hols. Ok, technically everyone has exams after June hols. It's just AC. Lol. But ya, she took forever to plan finish while I did some stuffs. Haha! Yes I'm hardworking! Ok, that's a lie. Anyway, saw Xiaowen at plaza! Haha! Still the same blur girl as ever. Haha! She lost her phone lar! Super sad. But somehow, it's still very typical of her. =D
Had tuition at Nisa's place on Saturday! Same drilling and stuffs. Went to get stationaries after that! Supposed to go with Weiying and Faeqa but Weiying was lazy to go out and Faeqa can't. Sheesh. Met Faeqa after that so that she could pass me my harddisk with all the nice videos and shows inside. =DDDD
And yes, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, I spent my time watching The King 2 Hearts. =D I really chiong finish the show man. First time. Usually I'll take it slow and talk about a week or more to finish watching a show. But this time I just chiong all episodes. It's really good lar. Haha!
Bailamos on Wednesday~ Met Sweden and Nisa for dinner at Jurong Point first before we went. Technically, we went there to get stuffs for the dancers and took away our dinner 'cause we didn't want to be late for it. Lol!
The concert was good!! AC dancers are good. =D I guess the money was worth it! Anyway, it's all to support my friends. Haha! Got chocolates for the guys and gave Feli a sunflower seed and flower. Haha! She demanded sunflower from me what. Ok, I'm freaking lame but oh well, Sweden got her sunflowers anyway. =D
The dancers~ So proud of them lar! All 3 of them had no dance background what so ever in primary or secondary school. But they really improve a lot . =D
The monkey!! Faeqa wanted to scream her name so badly during the concert. Haha! Damn retarded. And wah, when Nisa and Faeqa came together, it's freaking annoying I swear. They are damn mad!! It's like they themselves are annoying. When they are together, it's like times 100 annoyance. Tsk tsk.
Sharon!! She's super good!! Haha! And easy to spot her 'cause she's tall. =D But her dance really is super nice to watch. =D
Aha, the 2 of them cried when they came down lar. Super funny. I think 'cause it was really a good performance. It's their last concert already! But yes, they really did a good job. =D
Studied with Puiling on Friday! She was late as usual. Tsk. Went to school to get history notes before that. The notes are freaking thick. =\ And yes, I need to read it. Gah, times like these makes me regret taking History. But yes, I still like it. =D And I'm really glad that I took these subjects 'cause I really gain a lot from them. =D So yep! Went JP to meet Puiling! Studied quite a bit here and there and we were both super tired after awhile. Lol! She went to library to continue studying while I went home. She's super hardcore! But she really needs to study. Her exams is after June Hols and quite worried for her but I believe she can do it!
GP tuition on Saturday! We did our work! =D For like the first time in a long time. Haha! We damn horrible lar. And ya!! YouTube can kill. Suddenly, I found a lot of funny Korean variety videos and you'll just keep linking from one to another and it's non stop man. Damn annoying. But ok, they are funny videos so it's fine. At least they make me laugh like mad. =D
Met Faeqa and Weiying for lunch at Greenridge! Haha! Meeting them quite a lot this hols but it's really during hols when we can actually meet up, even if it's for studying, it's still good. =D And we really study! Quite proud of ourselves. Haha! I mean we got talk nonsense all once in awhile, spazz over Korean stuffs =D but we still studied! So it's good. Haha! And we annoy each other so much man. Lol! Super retarded. Or rather, they annoy me. Sheesh.
Went to Kent Ridge Park with my grandma, parents and sister on Sunday! Haha! It's super random but it's nice! Just that erm, Kent Ridge Park is quite a boring place to take photos. For me lar. It's really trees and more trees. But I really really really need to spam photos soon. It's been so freaking long since I spam photos. Even if it's nonsense. Lol! I need outings! I really want to just spam photos of people. It's damn fun and I miss it! =(
Yesterday, went to Sweden's house to "study". Haha! I WAS EARLIER BY 15 MINUTES!! Wahahahahaha, damn proud of myself. =D Feli was 2nd to reach too. HAH! We are no longer late ok, sheesh. So Feli, Junyuan, Sweden and I went to buy lunch and snacks and went up to Sweden's Aunt's house! We were eating lunch and watching random stuffs on the TV. Haha! Brendan and Jiesi came after that and they went to play card games all while I watched the TV 'cause I found Running Man!!!!!!!!! =DDD Freaking hilarious lar the show! Still love it. =D Laughed until I damn tired. And it's in Chinese sub too so I really had to focus on reading it. Lol! But seriously, it's freaking hilarious. =D
Played mahjong aft that and lucky I still sort of remembered how to play. =D Studied after that though we were all not in the mood to study already. Lol! We should have studied first then play lar! Nevermind, next time. =D
Anyway, so Feli, Sweden, Junyuan and I went to Enaq for dinner after that. Usual long talking sessions after that. Haha! Talked about all sorts of things in the world. Rubbish and proper talking. =D Felt good 'cause it had been a super long time since we last talked for a long. Haha! And LOL. There's a reason for my blog title. =D Junyuan thought "Eat. Pray. Love" was "It Prey Love". HAHA! Laughed until my stomach hurts damn lot. He damn smart. Super retarded lar! All sorts of nonsense always come out when we go eat at Enaq. =D
Had phone conversation with Faqea and Kenneth! For like 2hours plus. LOL! We damn horrible 'cause it was supposed to be to discuss about 6h gathering all, we ended up talking about everything else as usual. Haha! Digress super fast. =D But yea lar, I like long phone calls like these. Damn waste time but it's still nice to have such phone calls once in awhile. Though ya, we were talking and discussing stupid stuffs most of the time but oh well. =D
3 more weeks of June hols to go! I think I'm quite balanced ba. I studied and play too. =D So not bad. Haha!





No comments:
Post a Comment