Wednesday, 13 June 2012
work harder
Yes, it's really time to work a little harder. A little harder on relationships with family and friends, a little harder on studies, a little harder on self-discipline, a little harder on listening, a little harder on sharing, a little harder on laughter, a little harder on positivity, a little harder on life.
This has been the 3rd week of June Holidays. I guess, I didn't exactly wasted it. I did some work here and there but I know it's not enough. To get really good results for A levels, this is not enough at all. So yes, 2 more weeks before the start of a new term. It's going to be hell of a term. So we really have to brace ourselves. And I'm sure that we can get through all these as long as we have each other with us.
Relationships. Somehow, as you get older, friendships and kinship get more complicated and not as easy as it used to have been. I guess that's just how life is like. And the only thing we can really do is try harder. Yes, what you have been doing when you were younger is not applicable to now already. As you get older, you change too. And you have to adapt and try even if you don't feel like it. If you don't try, the only one being unhappy, is you. I'm not saying to change just to suit the environment, but adapt. Adapt doesn't mean you have to change. It's just adjusting to it to make yourself enjoy the process and be happy. What used to be easy, isn't anymore. Life... Well, it's like that. We really have no control over it and we shouldn't sulk 'cause it just makes us more miserable. Though of course, there will be times when you really feel tired but don't stay tired forever. Look around you and you will find that there really are a lot of things still worth being happy for and worth fighting for.
But of course, don't spend your time and effort on things that you know that no matter how much you hope for things to work, things just can't work. You know that ultimately, somethings are really out of your control. So don't spend too much effort on it. 'cause you will be wasting your energy on something not worthy and you end up missing the things that are worth more but you failed to realise at that moment.
You know, the thing about life is that it's really unpredictable. One day, you may find that maybe I should do this. Another day, things change and you realise you should change the plan too. It kinda does sucks sometimes but I guess that's the thrill in life. Not knowing what to expect every day when you wake up. Because yes, nothing lasts forever. Time doesn't stand still. Change is the only constant in life. And that's what makes life worth living.
Sometimes, I really wish that I can hear myself more. There are advices that I can tell so easily to others when the same advice can help me too. Which I guess, sometimes I do listen to myself. That's why I can always get back up after feeling down. I'm glad I'm like that. Though sometimes, I can't help feeling a bit too strong for my own good. I'm not saying that I'm really a strong person but I think I'm really not too bad. Haha! It's good 'cause really, the brighter side is always nicer.
Aha, always after long talks, I'll suddenly think of a lot of deeper stuffs to talk about. Strength in numbers. You really cannot get through life on your own. No matter how strong you are, you will need some people to fall back on. To catch you when you you fall and to hold you when you get tired. You are not alone! Haha! Everyone has their fair share of problems. No one's life is perfect. Sometimes we really just have to take a step back and try to understand people.
And some people, they may appear to be carefree, they may appear to be happy and gleeful always, they aren't. They are just putting on a facade to protect themselves 'cause they feel that no one can understand them so why bother sharing. These people, reach out to them. Don't just think that this person is always happy and cheerful and don't need to worry about that person. These kind of people actually need more attention because they actually think more than you think they think. Lol! They care so much more than they appear to be caring. They hurt way more than you think. Don't overlook them 'cause they need you more than you think. Of course, they must be willing to share too lar. Lol! Don't force people if they are really reluctant 'cause it'll just make things uncomfortable between you and the person.
I guess yes, fate places a part in this. Some people, you are just fated to be really good friends with them. Some people, you are just not fated with that. God, He really does a lot of wonders and if you trust in Him, everything will seem easier in a way. He will guide you through this life. He will always be there no matter what.
YES!! Time to work harder on everything. Stop being lazy. Stop procrastinating. If you want to do it, do it now. Don't wait until later. Just don't be lazy. Laziness really kills and I know I'm heck of a guilty with laziness. Since when I was a little kid, I was super lazy. Lol! My mum has been complaining about my laziness since forever.
One thing that I'm super proud of myself lately is that I'm no longer late! Or even if I'm late, it's just a few minutes. Less than 20mins. =D Yes, I know I was damn horrible in lateness last year. =\ Don't know why also. It's really super bad of me to make people wait for me for so long. But yes! I have made improvements!
Ice Skating with 4E1 tmr! =D I just hope I won't fall. But wah, I realise the rink is big. =\ Going one round will be a torture. Damn man. But ok lar, the last time I skate, it wasn't with people who I was close to. Lol! I forgot who I went with but I know it's not my family or my close friends. Haha! Going with close friends more fun lar. =D
And Thursday, 6H's going to have mugging session!! Hopefully, it's effective. Haha! I scared we may end up talking nonsense. But ok lar, I'm quite sure our determination should be quite good since there's movie after studying~ So it's sort of like reward. =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment