4E1 gathering on Wednesday! Heh, it was ice-skating which we were all supposed to be skating but only the guys went to skate. Haha! I got lazy and I figured taking photos nicer. Haha! Ok lar, I kinda did regret not skating but oh well, we can go again if there's chance. =D
HAHA! So sweet~! =D It's really fun looking at the guys skate though. They did all sort of retarded stuffs lar. And seeing other professional pple skate also. But seeing them skate makes you want to try also. Haha! Though of course, we are no where going to be near professional. But I still want to try someday. Heh.
Jeslyn and Peixuan! Haha! Should have taken another better shot but they thought this was alright. Lol! Super long since I saw them! Quite nice to catch up with them. =D They went to watch Madagascar though 'cause they thought that all of us were skating. Nevermind! Can catch up again soon! Hopefully! =)
Lol. I felt like I was the guys' mother or babysitter when I had to take their bags. Sheesh. But really man, it's like we babysitters like that. Haha! But yep, a group photo when you get bored of looking at the kids. =D
Yea, they were damn retarded! But the crew people told them to stop after that. Haha! They were trying to act like professional skaters. Fail!! Haha! And they went to play catching after that. Lol! Quite funny seeing how desperate Sweden and Haziq were trying to skate away 'cause the 2 of them were the lousier ones~ =D The way Haziq skate is quite funny. Heh. But ok, I cannot laugh 'cause I may not be any better.
This photo is super gay!! But it's still quite nice. Haha! 'Cause I TOOK IT. =D But yea lar, it's a pretty nice shot. =D
Nisa's inspirational look. =D We were bored lar.
So after the guys skate, they came up and we sat there for quite long before we decided to move. Lol! And took a lot of nonsense photos. No, Ben Lee and Jordan took my camera and took nonsense photos. Seriously man. Of strangers, of ceilings all. They forever one lar.
And haha, I like how we will always walk walk walk and somehow stop at some point 'cause something caught our eye and we all just stand there and look. LOL! Super retarded. Then until someone made a move, then we all just follow and continue to move on. Haha! We suck.
Took train to JP to meet the rest for dinner. Dinner was super sian 'cause we were there before this group of people but no one lines up to queue for it. Ok fine, I should have went to queue for it. So yea, this other big group of people came and got the seats before us. =\\\ So some of us kinda had to separate. But yep! Hope everyone still had fun catching up with each other!
Next time we meet up, it'll most likely be after A levels! So to all the JC kids, jiayou all the way!!! We can all do this together, even though we aren't physically together! And to the poly kids, don't die doing all the projects and jiayou with them!!! We can all get through this year together. =)








No comments:
Post a Comment