[ Keep your feet ready
Heartbeat steady
Keep your eyes open
Keep your aim locked
The night grows dark
Keep your eyes open
Everybody's waiting, for you to breakdown
Everybody's watching, to see the fallout
Even when you're sleeping, sleeping
Keep your e-eyes open ]
Eyes Open - Taylor Swift
This song is nicer than Safe and Sound! The lyrics to the song is really good. HUNGER GAMES!! I want to read the books!!
Kamin came over to my house to study today! Haha! Ok, I kinda made her do it but oh well, I have been going Jurong a lot so yes! Bukit Panjang is a nice place. =D Talked for quite long while studying. Heh. But we really did study. =D And then there's ants attack. Haha! I swear my house's ants are freaky.
Went for ACCO concert yesterday to support Jiawan! The concert was quite nice ba! K-Pop medley had nice songs like Haru Haru and Sorry Sorry. Haha! Haru Haru on CO is surprisingly nice. =D
Yifan is annoying tall lar!!
Met up with Qiaofen, Puiling and Jiesi on Saturday! We just sat at Mos Burger and talked for super long. Miss them loads man. We really have so much stuffs to tell each other about. Lol! And meeting them always felt good. =D Though we were all in a lazy mood to take photos so no photos this time. Haha! Only Jiesi wanted to take photo. Forever one. But yes! We should go out soon!
Went for this Youth Entrepreneurship Symposium (YES) last Wednesday to Friday! Learned quite a few stuffs and get to hear a lot of entrepreneurs share about their stories and all. Quite inspiring. But lol, I don't think I'm cut out to be an entrepreneur. Haha! But yes! It's still a good experience. And meeting Eunice and YL for breakfast at Clementi mall at 7.15am in the morning. Though, the time got pushed back on Thursday and Friday, and I didn't exactly ate with them on those 2 days. Haha!
All of us wearing nice stuffs~ Got to see Eunice in her dress!! HAHA! So it's still quite worth it. But this girl really super anyhow one lar. Wear dress still anyhow walk all. Lol!
And the YES was actually more fun with them around. Haha! On the 2nd day, we were supposed to be mingling with entrepreneurs and other students. But we went to slack at a corner. Heh. And yes, we did many retarded stuffs then. Haha! And many ugly photos. Like really a lot man. Lol!
We all look like idiots here except Lingli. She cannot unglam face one lor! Even her unglam face also not as bad as ours. Haha!
And yep! New friends made! And the 2 facilitators had mutual friends with me. Haha! Super cool lar. The world really shrink when everyone split up from secondary school and went to JC/Poly. There's always a mutual friend kinda thing. Quite cool. =D
So yep! Those 3 days were quite interesting ba! Haha! Though heh, if 3 days combine to 1 day, it will be better. 'Cause really 3 whole days gone man.
One thing that I learned, ok, I learned more than one thing but this is more worthy of memory. There was these two entrepreneur who told us, "Don't plan for a back up plan. 'Cause by planning for a back up plan, you are actually saying that your initial plan will fail." So it kinda meant that if you have a plan, if you have a goal, focus on it and just work hard and reach for it. Don't think about what ifs and stuffs. I guess, that's what really makes them entrepreneurs. They are really willing to take the risk and really just focus on their dream and work towards them. I guess yea, the biggest takeaway from this symposium is hearing all these inspirational talks and stories from these really good entrepreneurs.
Aha, this week is going to be packed. =\ And it's already the 3rd week of holidays. I really am running out of time. But somehow, it's like I want to do work but I don't want also. There is just too many stuffs to do already. But yes, must really start on something at least or else I won't get moving. But ok lar, I think I'm not bad. I actually did some work for the past 2 weeks so not bad lar. Haha!
My King 2 Hearts!! And many random Korean variety shows. Seriously man. Watching those make me laugh like mad and brings up my mood. =D Though yes, sucks up my time too but at least I'm happy. =D




No comments:
Post a Comment