Saturday, 16 June 2012

the most annoying kids around

[ TATATARARARATA CIRCUS
TATATARARARATA AFRO
CIRCUS AFRO CIRCUS AFRO
POLKA-DOT POLKA-DOT POLKA-DOT AFRO ]

Marty (Madagascar 3)
Heh, I love this song. =D

Went to study and watch movie with 6H pple on Thursday~ It's the usual pple but good enough. =D Met Feli at Bangkit earlier 'cause we wanted to be there before Guodong. Haha! He forever the first to reach. And he actually apologised to us for being late. HAHA! He damn joke lar. Like we ever did apologise for being late for like just a few million times. =D

So yep! Changhui, Guodong, Feli and I travelled to JE library at around 9plus! Went inside JCube so that Feli could get her breakfast which was a bottle of Green Tea. Haha! Retarded woman. And lol, there was a queue outside the library. Haha! Super joke man. Like there was a long queue some more. Haha!

So we joined the queue and lol, when we went in right, there were two rows of librarians and library staffs welcoming us into the library. LOL! Seriously man, I was highly amused 'cause I thought the queuing up is funny enough already.

Anyway, managed to get a nice table with 4 seats! I realise we should have split into two tables so that we had more tables since 2 other pple were joining us. Lol! Anyway, so it was just Guodong, Changhui and me 'cause Feli saw Haisong and went to talk to him for super long. We were effective lar! As in when it was the 3 of us.

Then Feli came back and started to talk. After we studied awhile, Kenneth came and made a big fuss about not going up to the top floor to sit. Sheesh. Come earlier with us next time lar! Complain so much. Then he went to grab a chair and joined us. We were doing well until a library came over and said that we can't pull chairs over. Then we decided to shift upstairs when Enming came too. Feli went to find Haisong and I went up to the top floor 'cause of course in 6H, the girls do the job while the guys just sit and wait. Forever one. Tsk.

So yep, there were space upstairs so came down to shift those pple up and yep, Kenneth started to complain and all that we had no table and stuffs. And there was actually this nice table which was big enough for six pple. Ok, so now we learned that we have to aim for that table when we go study next time. Lol! But ya!!!! There was this group of secondary school kids that used the table to do some cards stuffs or something. Let us study lar! Sheesh. =\ Lol. I think I sound like some grumpy old kid.

Anyway, we found a random spot and just sat there. And lol, we were really just sprawled all over the place at that area. All with our own quite big area of space. Yes, that's us for you. Haha! And Kenneth was sulking for quite awhile until he decided to just accept his fate and  move on. Changhui really was super determined to study lar! He really started work once we settle down at that area. Lol, I realise it wasn't even a corner. Haha! Enming was obviously no intending on studying at all actually. Tsk.

Ohya! Yingkiat saw us at the library too! Haha! He was super lucky 'cause he didn't bring his phone and he had to meet Brendan to study and before he saw us, he met Jiesi also. Haha! Lucky lar, if not he really had to go all over to library to find his canoe pple.

So yep, we studied for awhile, like really a short while. Then I asked them a math question that Puiling asked me and Changhui and Enming were busy solving it. AHA!! I love it that I have really smart friends. =D Enming miraculously solved the math question. Haha! Ok lar, he is smart. But lol, he was really damn proud of himself for being able to solve it 'cause he said it was a long time since he solve something. Lol! But yea lar, they are all still damn smart please.

And ya!! I love this photo man. All 3 of them look damn hilarious. Guodong and Kenneth are gays shits man. Enming's face is just the best. Haha!


Someone got hungry. Lol! I forgot who though. I think Feli or Changhui so we decided to go for lunch. We suck man. Really failed mugging session. But eh!! It was effective initially. =\

Had lunch at Kopithiam at JCube! And we were so smart to eat lunch during a peak hour so yep, we had trouble finding seats. But yep, we managed to find one and we all chionged there immediately. Ok, at least I did. Haha! Ate Pepper lunch and Swap came to find us. =D

Went up to the movie theatre to get tickets for movie! Though as usual, we took forever just to reach the box office. The 4 of them were stuck watching the pple skating at the rink. Lol! And LOL!!! THIS IS THE BEST PART!! 

Ohya, before the best part, Faeqa went to JP instead of JCube. HAHA! LOSER~ but ok, not her fault 'cause her dad was confused. Lol! But still, quite funny. Haha! Then ok, the best part. HAHA! She called me while Feli, Swap and I were standing opposite from where the guys where standing at. I picked and she was screaming (shouting/talking VERY loudly) what are you doing!! So I was wondering where she was and then I realised that instead of 4 pple (Changhui, Enming, Guodong, Kenneth) standing at the opposite side, there was actually 5 pple. Faeqa camouflaged with this wall/poster behind her. LOL!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I'M NOT JOKING! I really didn't see her at first!! Neither did Feli or Swap! I was really trying to find her until I realised that someone was standing beside Kenneth. LOL! Then the 3 of us went mad laughing. Haha! Faeqa, stop wearing black lar. We literally cannot see you. HAHA!

Anyway, so yea, the guys managed to get their feet walking and came over to the box office. We gave Guodong his erm, super duper belated birthday gift. Haha! His birthday was in February. Yep, we know we are so on time. But yay!! He was damn touched. Haha!

 

But lol, the scroll we gave him was actually quite nonsensical. Haha! But hope he still likes it though. =D

Anyway, so yep, the whole process of choosing what to watch was long and tiring so I'm lazy to explain but in the end we went to JP to watch Madagascar 'cause the seats at JE were the front 2 rows. Lol! Changhui didn't join us for the movie though so the rest of us went to JP to watch.

Don't know why but I decided to walk super fast initially while the guys were really happily scrolling. But lol, we all reached the MRT at the same time 'cause Swap had to buy her ticket since she lost her ezlink card for I think the dunno which time already. Lol! She is super lousy!

So yep, reached JP and lol, Feli and I wanted to go to the box office first 'cause we were scared that there wasn't going to be good seats again then Faeqa was worried that the rest would get lost, but she ended up being lost while the rest made it to the box office safely before her. Haha!

Anyway, 'cause of our wonderful dark knight, there was a confusion with the money. Tsk tsk. So we made her buy popcorn for us. Haha! Ok, not really but she didn't really mind so oh well. =D And none of us wanted to sit beside her 'cause we know how noisily scary she would be during the whole movie. And ya! Swap, Feli and I all weren't sitting beside her initially but then 'cause we went to the toilet and they just all sat together and Faeqa left 2 seats empty beside her. Tsk.

But we went to sit beside Guodong instead of her. Lol! Then pple came and we had to move and the guys and Faeqa refuse to move down so I got fed up and moved over while accidentally stepping on everyone's foot. Lol! It really wasn't on purpose just that I was annoyed so I just wanted to get to the seats quickly. Haha! And poor Swap had to sit beside Faeqa. =D

Anyway, the movie was funny ba! Though lol! It's really quite retarded. But I love Marty's song. =D Yep, after the movie, I kept singing the song. It's damn cute! Retarded like mad but I like. =D And lol! Faeqa was really laughing throughout the whole movie. Haha! Ok lar, it really was funny at times but it's really damn retarded. Lol! The only thing I remember from the movie now is the song.=D CIRCUS AFRO~

For the first time, the guys were the ones leading us instead and they brought us to this basketball shop. Lol! We ended up at Long John Silvers eventually and stayed there for super long talking about all sorts of things. Haha! From nonsense stuffs to chalets to weird outings to random suggestions of outings to insults to just about everything. The typical bunch of us who rather waste time and sit at some place to talk nonsense rather than doing something more constructive. =D

Took 180 back with Swap, Guodong and Faeqa! We were all super tired by then already. Best part is that we shouldn't be tired since the only activity we actually did was watch movie. Lol! But somehow we were all just tired. I think sitting around and talking nonsense actually makes you tired. Haha!

Went plaza to get dinner with Swap and Faeqa and went home after that~ I kinda like how 6h outings, you won't end up home very late 'cause somehow we'll all go home early. Haha! Supposed to meet Shaohao for dinner but they all couldn't make it so we postponed the dinner to another time. Shaohao wanted to meet us damn badly lar. Haha! The guys are so mean.

Though this post is full of insults, full of complains, full of non-nice things, full of nonsense, I had a really great time with these bunch of pple yesterday even though it was just a mugging session and movie and talking. Haha! Meeting them is good enough already! And all the weird things we do when we get together. It's not even we intentionally want to do all those weird stuffs. It always just happens. Haha! You can't find a more retarded bunch of friends around. And yet, they are amazingly smart. Lol!

YEA!!! I'm so looking forward to the end of A levels! We have to have chalet before the guys book into army 'cause we are finally able to book the chalet on our own without any guardian required~ =)) HAHA! We sound so sad.

And lol! We were saying that the first time we go clubbing, we should actually go together. HAHA! I can imagine a bunch of us standing together, looking freaking out of place and clueless and I bet we'll leave there before 1 hour or even less. But, lol, I think it will be really damn funny. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment