Sunday, 24 June 2012

The Fighter - Gym Class Heroes (feat. Ryan Tedder)

[ If you fall pick yourself up off the floor
And when your bones can't take no more
Just remember what you're here for
'Cause I know I'm a damn sure
Give 'em hell, turn their heads
Gonna live life 'til we're dead
Give me scars, give me pain
Then they'll say to me, say to me, say to me
There goes a fighter, there goes a fighter
Here comes a fighter
That's what they'll say to me, say to me, say to me
This one's a fighter ]

The Fighter - Gym Class Heroes (feat. Ryan Tedder)

I suddenly want the book that I gave Faeqa back. Haha! I wrote so many inspirational stuffs inside there that I feel like typing out on my blog now. =D So yes, I want to read that book again~ Unless you know, you give me something better. =D BUT YES, STUDY NOW. Lol! I'm really naggy like mad that I cannot get how pple stand me sometimes.

Anyway, listening to good songs never fails to bring you up! And reading nice stuffs also makes you feel better. Whatever life throws me, I am going to deal with it. But I know that some things I have to learn to let go. And just let things be. Sometimes, if you are tired of handling, just let go of it first, and see how it goes. Because really, why should you make yourself tired? Does it really deserve you putting so much effort into it? When you aren't sure if it's worth fighting fall, leave it first. I'm not saying give up. Just put in on hold. If it's worth fighting for, if it's something that is just fated to be, somehow, everything will fall into place?

Yes, I choose to believe that at the end of the day, ultimately everything will be alright. You may lose some things, some people along the way, but remember that you will gain some. Those who stay, those who return and continued to stay, those who came and stayed, they are the ones who are worth it.

Somehow, you will just know if they are. Just follow your heart. And when you feel really tired, give yourself a break, even if by doing so, things may change but you shouldn't make yourself tired. Treat yourself right even when other people aren't treating you right.

I think these 2 years in JC really made me think a lot more. I guess that's a good thing. Just that sometimes, I do wish to return back to the times where everything seems easier and I was more carefree, with nothing much that was truly bothering me.

But it's okay! 'cause yes, everything will be alright eventually. I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment