Went to run with Nisa and Jordan on 5th Feb! Haha! Yes, we actually really ran. It was more than what me and Nisa ran the other time. Lol! Probably 'cause Jordan refused to let Nisa walk. So we ran to the other side of the Lakeside area and then from there we walked through Chinese Garden and to Science Centre. Haha! It's quite awesome 'cause you can only do such stuffs when you are THAT free which we really are. =D
So I don't know why we actually went all the way to Science Centre for Macs but we did. Lol! The 2 of them were singing the most random songs ever while we walked there. Yes, they really wahhhh crazy humans.
Ate Macs and saw little primary school kids. Haha! The last time I went to Science Centre was in sec 2 I think. Super long ago. It's funny how we went Macs after running 'cause it totally makes the run worthwhile. Lol! Oh well~
Played at the playground outside Science Centre after that! I don't remember it being so fun. HAHA! I sound so deprived. But wah, I really didn't remember that there was a trampoline and a swing at the Science Centre. Maybe because every time we went there, there were a lot of other kids playing too. That day we went only got some kids there only. Haha! The trampoline really damn fun. Lol! Though I don't get how is it possible to jump star jumps without fearing you will fall. Lol! And yes, I nearly slipped a lot of times. Or rather I think I did but it's not the super serious kind lar. And ya!!! I lost a $1 there. -_- Damn sad lar. My moneyyyyy. Even if it's $1, it's still important. =\
Anyway, we decided to head back to Nisa's house to play swing instead. HAHA! It's like never ending play. We are deprived kids. Walked back to Nisa's house and went to the playground~ Seriously still love her swing. It's the most fun swing ever I think. =D It can go super high and you are sit comfortably. =D Sat at the playground for awhile and talked about random stuffs. Technically, they were both accompanying me to kill time. Heh. But hey, still fun what.
Decided to go back to Nisa's house and slack somemore. And since there's drinks and food there. Haha! But then, suddenly we saw this thing that spins. Lol! It's this thing at the playground that you can spin it that kinda thing. So Jordan went on it and Nisa spun him. Then after that Nisa tried too. They were all fine and well. Never fall or anything. Not dizzy. NORMAL. Then I went up. And yes, Jordan spinned the thing a few many million times. Seriously wanted to kill him but I was super dizzy so I can't really do anything. I was standing initially but I went on to sit down 'cause I was that dizzy. And you are supposed to stop the thing when someone is dizzy but nope, he spin the thing even more. So yes, I got stuck there. Annoying ass. And ok fine, Nisa tried to help. Ok, nope she didn't. HAHA! She just laughed. Tsk. Anyway, so somehow, I think I got too dizzy or what, I fell off the thing. Yep, head first and all. Sand all over my hands and hair and everything. And yep, I got a small injury at my left knee. And yes, I wanted to kill Jordan. Bitch leh he!!! Seriously didn't expect myself to get injured from playing at the playground. My parents and my sis laughed at me when I told them I got injured at the playground. Lol. They were saying that it should happen 10 years ago and not when I am already 19 years old. Such nice family too.
Anyway, so washed up a little and head up to Nisa's house and we played Cluedo in the card game form. Haha! And Jordan was happily touching all the random things at Nisa's room. And somehow he found some random magnets. Yes, this boy is hopeless. Haha! Going NS soon somemore. Tsk tsk.
So yep! Went to BPP at about 2plus to buy stuffs for Guodong's so called birthday party. Haha! That will be for another post.
Had a good time with these 2 retards though. Haha! Even though I fell and all. But wahhh I really feel like I'm mentally and physically tortured by these 2 crazy pple. They really are super annoying. Lol! But ok, I'm seriously glad that I have these 2 crazy friends. 2 people who I'm really glad that I became good friends with them in sec 3 and 4 and glad that they went AC too and yep! Just glad that they are around and stuffs. Haha! No matter how annoying these 2 can be at times. And I won't feel stupid doing stupid stuffs when I'm with them 'cause they do times 10 more stupid stuffs as compared to me, so it's fine. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment