Whee~ haha! really love this photo. We all look really happy here somehow. There's this essence of little kids who are really happy. =)
Had dinner with these awesome pple on 6th feb! I ended work at 8pm that day so I had to rush like crazy to Clementi to meet them. I really rushed lar!! Run to take the bus and MRT and walked up all the long escalators just for these people. But haha! They are truly worth it. =D
But they are annoying too 'cause I was already at Clementi when Ben Lee called and said they were leaving. I know they were just being annoying but wah if they really leave I will really kill them. Lol!
I really feel like I'm back in secondary school again when I met up with them. Lol! There is this air of childishness that isn't the bad kinda of childishness. LOL! Ok how to say this, it's like I feel like I'm back to being a kid again. Doing all really stupid things and just enjoying their company. There is this innocence and purity? No pretense or whatsoever because what's there is hide or pretend about. We just became ourselves as we always are and gah it just felt nice meeting all of them.
And I think we were really nuisance to everyone around us. Haha! And ya!! We were called kids by this guy at Baskin Robbins 'cause I think we really like a bunch of kids there. LOL! And all of us had one for one ice cream 'cause we all have pink IC. HAHA! It's damn joke lar! I think the guy just gave it to us 'cause we like poor things. Lol!
So yep, even though I only met them for quite a short while but it still felt really nice. And I realise lol, I was really having a headache on my way to meet them but somehow it really became less painful after meeting them. Haha! They have that power huh? =D
And yep, something Haziq said that made me realise that time really flew by fast. "That all of us are really entering into a new phase of
their life. They're done with a chapter of their story and has to
proceed to the next." Haha! It really dawned on me how all of us are really moving into a new phase of life. The guys going army, the girls going university, even the poly kids are going for internship all which is heck of a new phase because it's really working and stuffs. 5 years ago, we barely talked to each other and knew who each other were. Now, we can talk so comfortably with each other and truly enjoy each others' company.
One of the few many things I'm really thankful that I got lousy results for PSLE and entered Fuhua is really this class. I said this many times too but seriously glad to have these people accompanying me through the last 2 years in Fuhua. They made Fuhua special. One thing I really do hope is that we will really still continue to meet up like that. I don't need to see the whole class. I guess, somewhere along, some people will just stop coming and stop bothering. But you know, the ones who still bother are truly the ones who matter and I guess that's really enough. True, you can't help feeling sad with the non-replies but I guess after awhile, you will be used to it and it's fine. Haha! It's like 6H in a way. Lol! Initially, there were a whole bunch of us still meeting up but soon the number decrease but you know it's ok because these are truly the people who matters. And from time to time, in those "larger scale" meet ups and gatherings, you get to see the other people who rarely come but will make the effort to come for the "larger scale" ones. Yes, that's really enough.
And you know, even though things may not be how it used to be, feelings may not be as deep and close as before, but the fact that we used to have such great fun together and really happy together before, being the truly bonded class we were then. For the fact that at least we have those memories, it's enough. =) Gahhh I'm feeling super nostalgic now. But really ar, I feel quite glad to have them really. =)
A good post. But stop quoting me leh. Squidward isn't happy.
ReplyDeleteSo bad, i wanted to go one leh
ReplyDeleteCek Sin, you're under the "some people will just stop coming and stop bothering" HAHA
Deletenope! Ceksin exception. He wants to go but cannot. So he is still good. =D Tsk. who ever cares about what Squidward thinks?
ReplyDelete