Haha! Seriously bad quality photo of us but it was the only group photo we took that day. =D
Anyway, so on 7th feb met up with these people and Jiesi in the morning for Sweden~ Haha! It was the only day where everyone was free and able to meet up with Sweden before he enlist into army!
Met them at Westmall after driving lessons. =D I kinda like Jiesi's camera. Haha! I realise, compact camera still do kinda rocks sometimes. Lol! I want too much lar.
Anyway, so Junyuan came over after that and the 4 of us went to Enaq while Jiesi went to work! Our last enaq Agents meeting before Swe goes into army~ So we sat there and wait until Feli came. LOL! With these 3 annoying guys. =D But ok yes, always nice to just sit there and talk with them 'cause I don't know why there is just always something to talk to with them. Haha! Even if it's nonsense or some random stuffs. And yes!! My update of new music usually comes from Sweden and Brendan! =D
Gah. Strangely miss them. Lol! Though now Swe is away at Tekong already. Haha! Poor boy enlisted on 13th Feb! But yea lar, I know we can all still meet up during weekends and stuffs! But it will really be harder since the guys only have 2 days free per week. Lol! But we'll see how~ =)
Agents. HAHA! Seriously can't help finding this name super lame but it's just something that struck and we can't change it too. Heh. Yes, we do really childish things together sometimes but it's only us I guess. Really wonder how we actually came together in sec 3. Haha! Ok I know why but still pretty cool how we are really just like that? Ever since we graduated from Fuhua, many things happened but I'm so thankful and glad that we struck through them? How we just know that no matter what, we are important to each other and we will always look out for each other. 3 annoying bitchy guy friends of mine plus one crazy woman who is just with me everywhere. HAHA!
And and Feli and Swe owe me so much for their Vday~ Haha! Ok lar, they don't. Lol! I volunteered to help them since they both 2 poor things and I think I'm really a nice friend but ok I shall not praise myself so much. =D But really lar, the both of them are so sweet to each other in the non-gross way. Haha! I want to help them take couple shots when Sweden comes out from army all fit and slimer~ =D Ok, I just want to take couple shots for them. Heh. Supposed to help them take before Swe goes into army but couldn't find them. =\ Nevermind lar! Will have chance one! =D

No comments:
Post a Comment