Friday, 8 February 2013

learn to expect lesser


Last week was a crazy week for me since I had work from Monday to Sunday except Wednesday. Haha! But ok, I managed to survived through it! Work so far had been nice. =D Seriously love my working environment. Heh. Going to a theme park for work always feels nice somehow. Haha! And interacting with the guests all. Though it's physically tiring but at least the mind is happy. Haha!

Anyway, so this week is more of spamming meet ups and gatherings with those going to army soon. Haha! I'm only working 3 days this week so yes, it's really a break from that many days of work. Shall post more next time~ Haha! Too lazy to elaborate now actually. Heh. But all meet ups this week felt nice. =) Yes, really glad and thankful that I have such amazing friends in my life who can make me laugh so much and truly be myself when I'm with them. =D Like I realise that I really don't care about anything when I met up with all these people this week. Haha! It's really the comfortable feeling.

And yes, expectations are what we always tend to have but I guess we really need to learn to expect less sometimes. Not just so that you won't feel as disappointed, but also being fair to yourself and others. Treating yourself right I guess? And yes, you will feel happier when you don't expect so much. I guess, it's something I have to learn 'cause I'm usually one who has quite high expectations for myself. Yes!! Learn and grow. Haha!

Ahhh I really really don't want to grow up. I have been saying this since forever but really, it's scary to grow up. And how my parents are really growing old now. =\ Though yes, they are both still very healthy and always will be, it still kinda hurts me to see them more easily tired and stuffs. Gah. I really wish that somehow life will be easy and that I will earn a lot of money so that my family can have a good life. Lol! As in ok, who doesn't wish that. But really kinda sucks how money is not the most important thing in the world but we still do kinda need it. Yes as humans, we really expect too much always.


Anyway, life has really still been pretty good so far. Heh. Sigh, about one more months time, the thing that I haven't been thinking about for awhile is going to come back to haunt us. But yes, I'm going to enjoy as much as I can now. Save the worries and stuffs for then. Ok, time to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment