Looking at all the old photos, I realise how 6H has really come a long way. LOL! Since 5H, that's about 8 years since we formed together as a class. And it's truly amazing how we still meet up and are pretty close? How we truly enjoy each other's company. Yes, not the whole entire class but you know, it's enough with just the few of us.
And omg, how cute everyone used to be lar!!! Seriously what happened to all of us? HAHA! All become old and mature looking. Lol! But wah we were seriously damn cute last time. Haha! Or rather the guys lar. Obviously at that point of time we will never say that they are cute because when you are a kid, you hate the opposite gender. LOL! But now, when I saw the photos, they are damn cute lar!!!
This is a super random post but oh well. Haha! But wahhhh seriously man. 8 years. It's really incredible. Some of us are actually 10 years. And then for me is 12 years with Sim Xin Yi. Haha! Pretty amazing how we really still meet up. Quite often some more. One thing I really really love that school is now officially over is that I get to meet up with them more often. =D Just won't get sick of meeting them. Ok maybe the girls lar. Haha! The guys probably will get sick of seeing us. We so noisy. =D
Going through PSLE, O Levels, A Levels and now army for the guys~ Haha! Though ok, some of them didn't have O levels or A levels and some guys aren't enlisting yet since they are in Poly. But yea you get what I mean lar. Lol! Like we really watch each other grow up. Something I really realise when I look through the photos.
That's why I really still love photographs. It captures a moment and let it last forever. Ah, I miss my camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment