Since young, the "someone" are my mum and dad. They are still there for me. They truly are amazing and just awesome. But sometimes, you want someone who just makes your heart skip a beat whenever he is around. Yes the heart skip a beat feeling is something that your parents can't give you. Haha! As in yea, they really do give you all the warmth and comfort and everything. But they can't make your heart flutter. And yes, sometimes, I really wish that there is someone there who can make my heart skip a beat. This heart has been numb for awhile. Ok not exactly completely numb but yes, you get what I mean. And sometimes, you really just wish that there is someone who just makes your heart flutter when you see him. I kinda miss that feeling but I'm scared to start feeling that way again too. It's never easy to like someone but when you do, you just wished that you didn't at times. But I guess, it's time that I shd ready my heart and accept whatever thing. Lol! I'm already 19 huh. It's not that young anymore. Haha!
Oh well. Haha! Come what may, bring it on. Haha! I guess I just need to be willing to accept it. And yes, never compare. Because everyone is different and your ideal may not be always the right one for you. Life is such I guess.
"We accept the love we think we deserve."
- The Perks of Being A Wallflower
It's true I guess. Just yea, lower expectations and you will be fine? Haha! But Okok, I'm not in need of someone right now. I'm a pretty independent woman. HAHA! But yea, sometimes you really can't help wanting someone who you can always count on and never feel bad towards him. Haha!
Time to truly move on I guess. Something that I said since forever but I guess it's really truly time already. Lol! Some things are just not meant to be and you have to accept it and at least you did do something abt it already so it's good enough! Haha!
There are still many people to meet and experiences waiting for me. You are still young so yea, someone will come and make this heart flutter again. You will feel again and when it does come again, don't be scared and just embrace it as it is? So don't worry so much, your time will come. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment