Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Gah I feel so lazy to post already. Lol! This shall be a short one. =D

So yes, I realise ever since A levels ended, we met up for like at least once every week. Sometimes we'll meet up more than once. LOL! It's actually quite nice though. Heh. Even though by meeting up so often that you won't miss them anymore, you still want to meet them 'cause being around them is just comfortable feeling. =)

Anyway so on 5th Feb, we decided to celebrate Guodong's birthday since we may not be free anymore. Had dinner at Shaohao's condo's function room 'cause it's big enough to house us all. Haha! And Yes!! We made our own food! Haha! So proud of us.

yes! I was the one who grind the cheese. Haha! Ok, nothing to be proud of but oh well. It's actually quite easy I realise. As in making pizza and all. Shaohao was the chef. Haha! Met up with him at BPP NTUC to buy the food and stuffs. Yiinlih and Rizheng came over to help carry the stuffs over while I went home to bathe. Took my own sweet time over 'cause it was raining super heavily.

 This is our pizza~ It looks super appetizing right? =D It really does taste good. So proud of my friends. =D I may not be able to cook well but I have friends who can~

Anyway, so it was supposed to be a surprise birthday party sort of thing for Guodong. Haha! But ok, we kinda failed lar. I think we were all lazy somehow. Heh. And yes, we nearly had a surprise birthday part  for Guodong without Guodong around. This stupid boy didn't check his Whatsapp and lucky I texted him if not he really won't have come and we did all that for nothing. Lol!

And yes!!! I made jelly! Haha! And I'm quite proud of it 'cause my parents and my sis likes it. Haha! And honestly, I anyhow make one. Lol! As in I kinda never exactly follow the steps accordingly but just make that kinda thing. Lol! But ok, it's really easy. Haha! I want to try making jellyhearts though. I thin that one is really the hard one.

And wahhh they are so annoying. They were all like, "Why are there onions on the jelly?" Tsk. It's longan!! I was just lazy to make it look neat and tidy. Lol!

So this is the birthday boy. Haha! We were supposed to surprise him but ok we failed. Lol! He was coming up when we haven't set up the room yet so I just dragged him to fetch Faeqa at the gate with me. Lol! Yes, he sort of suspected all already so when he entered the room, he was like "I knew it!" Lol! But ok, I think everyone was tired from something. Haha! Weiying's mood was the best lar. damn funny.

And so the girls, we, sang songs again. Like never ending. While the guys just look at us with the judging face. But ok, I don't care. Haha! But wah, we really just kept singing. I don't know how we do it. Lol!

And wah this picture. LOL! I didn't take this picture so when I saw it, I really burst out laughing. DAMN GAYYYYY. They really wah. damn gross. Lol! Cannot stand it. It's too funny a photo. =D

Took photos and polaroids! Ok, we took two only 'cause everyone was tired and lazy to do anything else. Haha! Yes, we suck.

This one is just epic 'cause look at Shaohao's and Yiinlih's faces. Really daebak. LOL! We all burst out laughing like crazy when we saw this polaroid. Lol!

We look more decent~ Haha!

So I think I was really tired and stuffs so I didn't really realise that it was really the last time we will meet up in a long while with 3 of them going army this week!! Until Changhui realised it when he was leaving. Lol! Then we all had long farewell random talking stuffs with Changhui, Guodong and Shaohao. Haha! yes, we were all just tired and talking utter rubbish.

But anyway, I realise that it's strange how we got so used to meeting up quite often that it will be weird to not being able to meet up often anymore after the guys enlist. Like I said, we really met up almost once every week ever since A levels ended. Lol! I think it's really a lot. Not that I mind. Haha!

But yep, this friendship is really pretty strong and I know it will go a long way somehow. Seriously can't wait to see the guys with their army hair. Hehe. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment