Sunday, 18 July 2010
6H class video! LOL. =D
Lol! I was looking at 6H class video. And I suddenly remembered that P6 best rumored couple in our class. Haha! It's so funny now that I think about it. We are so childish lar! But ok, it really was fun trying to make them together though we all know it won't happen. Haha!
RUBBISH AWARDS! Haha! We are so lame! Lol. 4years ago we were lame, childish, sarcastic, annoying and crazy bunch of 39 people. 4 years on, I think we are still the same lame, childish, sarcastic, annoying and crazy bunch of people. =D
I still love Faeqa's video at the end of the 6H video! Haha! The best man. =D Laughed our ass off when we all watched it together at the chalet. =D
LOL. I'm so random lar. Suddenly go watch the video and post about it. =D
I think during Dec holidays I shall make another 6H video and 4E1 video! I think 4E1 video got damn lot of unglams. =D
Can't wait for the end of O levels! I will study freaking hard all the way now. Lol. Won't say I will stop using com 'cause it's alright to use com sometimes while resting. =D excuses I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment