What I learn on Friday after lunch break: Not to act pro even though it's over a stupid thing.
OMG. Seriously feel damn stupid after I did that. LOL. Like really in your face man. Ah.. I'm too pro already.
Lol. I've got quite a lot of stuffs to post leh. Haha! It's freaking late now lar. I keep sleeping super late lately. Last week my sleeping timings were screwed up 'cause of World Cup. But worth it ba. The excitement and feeling and everything is worth not sleeping! =D
Friday was NCC POP! Haha! Everyday Haziq countdown to it, yet he still really love NCC. Ironic man. Haha! I love my camera! Took a lot of awesome photos. =D Got a lot of epic photos. Haha! Funny like crap. I really should bring my camera to school often. Fun lar to spam photos. I was really enjoying myself spamming photos. =D
The passing out parade was not bad ba! I like the last part where sec 4s throw their hats, all run towards each other and crowded around each other, screaming their NCC cheers. Quite hilarious but really cool. Not bad ba. =D
And my umbrella! Ah. Lazy to type out the whole procces. It's funny, yet sad. Ok funny to the rest of the world. Quite sad for me. It's like wah. Can't believe I did something to stupid. Lol. Should not have act pro. But okay, it was really funny. Especially after hearing the recounts from Felicia, Junyuan and Sweden. They say that my expression was classic. Ah. Whatever. I need a new umbrella now.
No comments:
Post a Comment