Tuesday, 6 July 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! =D

Lol. I don't have a nice photo of my dad. Haha! Quite funny lar. It's like I spam photos of my friends. Never mind! I will spam photos of my family too. =D

My dad is super funny. He went to buy a new camera for himself. In the end, he say the new camera give me then he take the old one. Haha! Love him man. =D

And I realise every time my dad got a new camera and give me the 'older' one, I will keep taking the new camera until he go buy a new one. Haha! Maybe next time he might be getting a DSLR! =D Looking forward. Haha!

Looking forward to after O levels too! My dad promises my stuffs. =D Haha! But yep, I want to do well for O levels for my parents and not for the awards. =)

My dad's getting older too. Ah! Both my parents are getting real old. They must stay healthy and happy!! They will ba! =)

Happy birthday dad! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment