[ Pyramid, we built this on a solid rock
It feels just like it's heaven's touch
Together at the top, like a pyramid
And even when the wind is blowing
We'll never fall just keep on going
Forever we will stay, like a pyramid ]
Pyramid - Charice ft. Iyaz
Watched Despicable Me on Tuesday after school. =D That villain stole the Pyramid. Awesome man. And another villain stole the moon. Crap but funny show. =D Haha! Laughed like crap. The little girl is super cute lar!
Had a somewhat hard yet alright week. Lol. I guess yea, let's just say I really can't wait for 12 Nov. Lol. It's really liberation. But then again, it means 2010 will come to an end soon. Oh well, beats this. Really going to enjoy myself to the max after 12 Nov. So I must mug like crazy now.
Ohya! I learn how to play majong! Haha! Sweden and Jordan were teaching me after school without the majong set. Pro rite? Then after that Feli, Junyuan and I went to Sweden's house to play. Not bad sia, I won one game when it's my first time playing. =D
Nice photo! I hope I can go overseas end of this year. Take an airplane! And wah! I feel like getting a Polaroid! Super fun to play with! Sonia brought her Polaroid to school on Friday. Very nice! But it's quite expensive I think. The film cost quite a lot. I feel like having a DSLR too. Lol. I want to much things already. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment