What do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?
Taking Chances - Celine Dion/Glee Cast
Love Glee's version! Lea Michele's voice is solid man!
First week of school is over! And many more weeks to go. Lol! Never mind ba. Can do it de! If I can survive one week, the rest of the weeks are nothing.
But ok, had trouble surviving. Haha! Sounds weird but yep, mood was quite scary. Wonder how small things can affect me so greatly. I'm like freaking affected by pple around me. Lol.
But two people make me exceptionally happy! Haha! They both always make my day. Wonderful people man! =D Haha! I'm so nice. =D
Friday's PE was super funny lar! We did jump jacks and it's not like the normal ones. Got additional actions. Then we like dancing lar! Haha! Super hilarious! Some of them took video of us doing it. Freaking funny. Everyone's like jumping high and there. FUNNY!!! Thank god I wasn't standing near those pple taking video. It was the most fun PE of this year! Playing Captain Ball with 4E1 is super funny too. Haha! Suddenly remembered those crazy funny captain ball games. =D
On Friday we went outside for lunch too. And it started to rain! Freaking sian lar! Then they brought ponchos to shelter back. At first like we sharing under one poncho, like just cover our heads then I heck and I just run already. But freaking hilarious. =D I want the photo of the ponchos! =D
Then Sijia, Sweden, Felicia and I did our Chinese work together. And we do super slow lar. Haha! Even Sijia. She's our leader. Lol! The 4 of us are super funny lar during Chinese lessons! Makes Chinese lessons more fun. =D
And while doing, we got distracted by Jiesi's phone. Lol. She got passcode for her phone. Then it's have to trace a pattern that kinda thing. So the 4 of us were trying to break the code. Sweden noticed that there was a lot of fingerprints on the screen and made the screen very oily and was annoyed. Then Sijia thought of an idea! She's damn smart lar! She cleaned the screen off then we asked Jiesi to just unlock the phone 'cause we want to explore the inside. Then we observed how her fingerprints go. Haha! Freaking funny lar! We damn crazy. We finally unlocked it and was freaking excited lar! Haha! The 4 crazy people. =D But we really did the Chinese work until freaking slow. Lol. Play too much. =D
Went out yesterday too! Haha! Posting some photos up then will elaborate more. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment