Monday, 5 July 2010

The Smart, The Smarter, The Smartest and The Genius

We are a group of super smart people.
Guess who's the genius. (it isn't a praise) =D
And this photo is taken in Sec 1. Haha! Funny photo. =D

Haha! Went to do homework with all these 'smart' people. Managed to finish quite a lot of chem mindmaps. Still got around 4 more. Lol. Didn't want to post but just suddenly feel like. =D

Must really like stop using com already. Ok. Will stop at 8.45pm and continue my mindmaps and tys and geog. OMG. There is a lot. Ahh..

Anyway had a crazy day with them. Laughed like nobody's business. Been quite sometime since all 4 of us go out do homework together! Freaking long since I last saw Swapna. I want go prom shopping with Swapna and Faeqa! Haha! See what they wear. =D

Ok lar, at least I still did some work so it was quite productive since I think I might sleep if I'm at home. =D

The four of us should seriously take photo again at the same spot at plaza mac. Haha! Compare the difference. =D Quite fun lar.

Ok! Shall go do my work now. Long week ahead! And it's someone's birthday tmr! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment