
Haha! I like this photo. =D Was telling everyone to get into place to take photo. =D LOL! I'm good at it man.
Watched Germany and Spain match on Thursday morning! The match really good! Two strong teams! I really like both teams! Super got sportsmanship!! And ah!! I'm really German and Spanish fan. Haha! Ok, was siding Germany more. But yep, I'm really alright with Spain winning! Spain must win Netherlands!!
Watch the match with my sister was super fun lar! Haha! 2nd half we both damn nervous. =D But so proud of myself that I only slept like around 4hours? 9.45pm to 1.45am Then watch the match and did homework after that. =D But became dead after recess. Lol. I'm going to watch Monday's match too! SPAIN!!!!! =D
[ You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
If you got troubles
I got them too
There isn't anything
I wouldn't do for you
We stick together, we can see it through
Cause you've got a friend in me
Yeah, you've got a friend in me ]
You've Got A Friend In Me - Randy Newman
Haha! Super random song. =D Toy Story!! Disney songs are awesome. Singing is fun man! Haha! I like singing with people even if we sang like shit. =D KBox man! We will totally go crazy like crap. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment